Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Family Man I Was

Real Nightmare

by ZOMBIENATION 4 reviews

READ!

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-07-18 - Updated: 2006-07-18 - 331 words

0Unrated
There were flashing lights infront of my house as I pulled into my road. I soon realised that there was an ambulance and two police cars waiting outside of my house which of course made me get the hell out of my car as fast as I could. I didn't even stop to shut the car door or turn the engine off. I was wetting myself.

"What's wrong? Are they okay?" I asked urgently gritting my teeth staring at he police officer anxiously as my house was taped up. You know in the police movies where they put up that yellow tape to stop people from entering a crime scence? That's what my house looked like.

He looked at me, "Are you Mr Martin?"

"Yes, I'm Billy."

I hated the sound of my name when it came from my mouth. But I was growing very worried. "What's going on? Where's my wife? My daughter?"

"Mr Martin we have reason to believe that your wife and daughter were.." he trailed off almost cringing at what he was about to say.

"What? That they what?"

"They have been brutally murdered Mr Martin."

Fuck. I couldn't speak. My mouth was locked. Eyes wide. Numb all over. This had to be a joke.

I forced myself to speak, "No."

"I'm sorry Mr Martin."

I jerked my head to the noise of wheels. Two sets of four of them. Small mats on top. One big and and the other small. No. "NO!" I ran. To them. My babies. Stopping at the big one first. I wripped the material covering what was revieled to be my wife's body. Fuck. Tears uncontrollably slipping down my paler face. The my heart swelled even more. I slowly paused my head to face the other, littler material covering a small lump underneath. I pulled the material off and saw my lifeless child. She looked like she did last night. Sleeping peacefully. The tears fell faster. I am no more a man.
Sign up to rate and review this story