Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > On Leather Wings

Evidence Of Heaven's Corruption

by ValentineRevenge 0 reviews

Showing just how corrupted Heaven truly is these days.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-11-04 - Updated: 2012-11-04 - 535 words

0Unrated
Up in heaven, 2 angels were talking. "What do you think everyone's going to do about everything that's been going on?"

"I'm not sure, but it bothers me that demons are just escaping like this and nobody's doing anything about it. I don't really feel safe anymore."

Just then, the Archangel Gabriel came up behind the 2 angels. "What do you two think you're talking about?"

"We were just worried that the demons are getting out of hell." the first angel said.

"Upon entering heaven, did you not pledge to obey the Heavenly Father? Did you not swear to accept everything without questioning? Where is your faith?" The Archangel boomed.

"We have faith." The second angel said, weakly.

"Apparently not enough." Gabriel said, drawing a large sword.

The second angel began to run. He knew what was coming next. Behind him, he could hear the screams of his companion who was too foolish to run, as his wings were chopped off and he was thrown out of Heaven, in free-fall to earth. He was still alive, as judged by his screams on the way down. He would probably still be alive for a few minutes after he hit earth, too. Oh, the curse of being somewhat divine.

The angel knew he had to get out of Heaven, and now. He leaped off the edge of Heaven, and started flapping furiously towards earth. He was still far above the city, maybe a mile above the tallest skyscraper, when he felt the searing pain in his wings. Gabriel had shot arrows at him, leaving him in an almost freefall. He aimed as best as he could, to the top of the skyscraper.

Gabriel, in his arrogance, didn't bother finishing him off. If he had, he might've prevented what happened next.

Sandra was on the roof, stargazing, as was a hobby of hers, when something crashed into the building not too far from her.

Jumping up, she saw it was an angel, laying broken and bloody. Even though the denizens of Heaven didn't quite care for the the fallen angels, that didn't mean that she was going to be a heartless bitch. She rushed over, stopping just short of touching him.

Considering how far he'd have to have fallen to create a crater around him, it'd probably be fatal for him.

"Who did this to you?" She asked. She knew she mightn't be able to save him, but she would at least try and bring justice upon the one who did this atrocious thing.

"Archangel." He wheezed out with his last breath.

Sandra flapped off furiously, to find the rest of the fallen angels. On the way, far below her, she saw a group of police and ambulances. They were surrounding a body. It'd appear on the news as evidence of another serial killer, who was attacking people nationwide.

When found, they were wearing white robes, missing chunks of flesh off their backs, and fallen quite far to earth, often miles. Most had no identity, and no one came forward to claim the bodies.

The 'Angel Killer', they called the killer. They were right in naming him that. But what they didn't realize, was that the killer was an angel.
Sign up to rate and review this story