Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up

Chapter 12

by atomickilljoy 3 reviews

"Just shut up and kiss me."

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-11-05 - Updated: 2012-11-06 - 774 words

0Unrated
"You..took it?" Brendon asked.

"Yep."

"SO, Alex will be your boss?"

"Yep."

Brendon stayed still, trying to remain completely calm.

"That's great, darling." he said, through gritted teeth.

Jennifer raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"Is it?"

Brendon nodded.

"Look, I have to...er...go somewhere. Bye, babe." Brendon said, giving Jennifer a quick kiss on the cheek.

***

"Piper, I can't take this anymore!" Pete whispered, while Patrick was in the bathroom.

"Take what?" she asked

"This! I love you!" Pete said.

"No you don't. It's lust!" Piper shot back.

"I don't lust after people!" Pete said.

Piper snorted.

"Tell that to the last 5 girls you were with." Piper said.

Pete got close to Piper and kissed her passionately. When they broke away, Piper knew he meant it.

"Please, take a chance on-"

"Okay." Piper said "Just shut up and kiss me."

Pete grinned and kissed her again, when they heard the bathroom door open. They quickly pulled apart. They were both grinning.

"So, what'd I miss?" Patrick asked.

Pete and Piper shared a secret smile.

"Nothing much."

***

"JENNIFER!" Sam said, running towards Jennifer.

"SAM!" Jennifer exclaimed.

"I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry!" Sam cried.

"Dude, it's fine!" Jennifer said.

Jon came over, and wrapped his arms around Sam.

"It's okay!" Jon said, kissing Sam, which led to a makeout session.

"It had to be during lunch!" Jennifer said, rolling her eyes.

Ryan wasn't in school today, so it looked like she would be the third wheel.

"Surprise!" someone shouted.

Jennifer jumped and punched the person in the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" the guy said.

She turned around to see Patrick, holding his nose.

"AH! A WILD PATRICK APPEARS!" Jennifer shouted.

Jennifer looked at Patrick, and saw his nose was going to bleed.

"Shit, Jennifer! You punch hard!" Patrick exclaimed.

Jennifer grabbed Patrick's hand and led him out of the cafeteria.

"Um...Jen? The bathroom's that way." Patrick said, still holding his nose.

Jennifer said nothing as she led him toward's a classroom. Inside, there was a small bathroom, just for one teacher.

"Jen? You need a key." Patrick said.

Jennifer grinned as she pulled out a copy she made. He was amazed. She unlocked the bathroom. They were both in awe of the sight. This bathroom was like heaven, unlike the dirty bathrooms they had to use. She locked the door and turned on the faucet water. It was clean, smelled good, and the knobs you turned actually gave you the correct temperature of water!

Jennifer started washing his nose for him.

"Ew, Jen! You're touching my blood." Patrick said.

"Hey! I've licked you before!" Jennifer pointed out. "So, how's life, Trick?"

"Good, although I think something's up with Pete and Piper. They keep on acting all weird around one another." Patrick said.

Jennifer smiled. She knew that they were probably in love. And she didn't mind that. She thought that they made a pretty cute couple. And the whole age difference and hiding it from Patrick gave them bonus points. She totally shipped them, and would always cover for them, since she approved of their love.

"I bet it's nothing. Maybe they're getting me something for my birthday, which is next week, on December 28th. You're all cleaned up!" Jennifer said.

"Thanks Jen!" Patrick said, smiling.

They exited the bathroom, making it seem like no one was there, when they heard footsteps.

"Get in the closet...quick!" Jennifer said, opening the closet door and squeezing in there with Patrick. They were surrounded my complete darkness. They heard the door open.

Patrick and Jennifer prayed that they wouldn't get caught. They soon heard the door slam shut, and the footsteps fade away. They breathed a sigh a relief, then realized how close they were to each other. Their lips were almost touching. Jennifer's heart was racing. So was Patrick's. Jennifer had to admit that she felt something for Patrick that she hadn't felt for Brendon for a while, ever since they started fighting a lot more. They had been only going out for about 8 weeks. She felt guilty.

"We should go." Jennifer whispered.

"Yep." Patrick whispered back.

They got out of the closet, and walked back to the cafeteria. Patrick felt something for Jennifer. He couldn't feel that way. It's impossible! She was his best friend's girlfriend.

He could never do that to him.
Sign up to rate and review this story