Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Urban Legends: Chimera House

Urban Legends: Chimera House

by ValentineRevenge 0 reviews

The guys decide to take a trip to a haunted house, in which the attractions are all too real, and the stakes are all too high.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-08-15 - Updated: 2012-11-06 - 312 words

0Unrated
Set sometime in Revenge era. Based off an urban legend, but decided to make this a chapter fic.

Gerard started from his TV show when his phone rang. Glancing at the screen, he saw that it was his kid brother. Grabbing the remote, he hit the mute button, the TV's characters continuing to move even when they were silent. As the phone continued to ring, Gerard answered it.

"Hey Mikes."

"Hey Gee!" Came Mikey's excited squeal.

"What up bro?"

"Me and the rest of the guys are planning to go see this new haunted house thing they have set up."

"Which one?" GErard asked. Since it was already near the end of September, Halloween attractions were cropping up like wildfire.

"I think it's called Chimera House." Mikey said.

"Wow. Creepy name." Something about it gave him shivers, yet it seemed so familiar. Why?

"I know right? Well anyways we're headed over there to pick you up in a few." Mikey said, before hanging up.

About 15 minutes later, they showed up, true to form. The 5 of them jammed into Ray's car, they started to drive, until they were out of the city, and into the country side.

"There it is!" Frank said, bouncing up and down in his seat like an excited child as Ray pulled to a stop in front of a multi-story building. The building was decrepit, looking like it was going to fall apart, in the middle of a field by itself. Near to their car, another one pulled up to a stop, several teens toppling out of it and making a beeline for the house. "What're we waiting for!" Frank said, leaping out of the car.

"Something about this place gives me the heebie-jeebies." Bob said solemnly. "Same here." Gerard replied. Nonetheless, they too got out of the car, followed by Mikey and Ray, and followed the overactive midget.
Sign up to rate and review this story