Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Honeysuckle Care Home

Meeting the Group and Starting a New School

by tmbfucks 21 reviews

Most of the people at the home are friendly. All but one...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-11-07 - Updated: 2012-11-07 - 1424 words - Complete

3Funny
Penina's P.O.V

I can never thank Frank enough for calming me down last night, so in order not to make it awkward, I’m just going to pretend it never happened. I woke up in my new bed and sat up. I looked over to see if Frank was still asleep, but when I heard the toilet flush in the bathroom, I got confirmation that he was awake. I rubbed my eyes and hopped out of bed. I didn’t want to leave the room though. I wanted to continue looking at Franks things. He’s really interesting.

He likes all these different bands and has all these different games. I’m not really a musical or gamer person. He also has loads of pictures of cute and fluffy animals. At least we have that interest in common. Maybe if I stayed in one place, I would have liked music too, but I didn’t. I stayed in too many different places. I heard the bathroom door unlock, and Frank walked out.

‘Hey Penina.’ He greeted. I turned to look at him.

‘Hi. Oh god. What do they have for breakfast here?’ I asked.

‘Nothing good. Don’t worry though. Our group has plenty of food for occasions like that.’ He answered.

‘I don’t even like breakfast anyway. I just hate it. I always find it too early to have food, and then I get starving so I eat a muffin or something.’ I told him.

‘What kind of muffins?’ He asked.

‘Chocolate chip.’ I answered as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

‘Good. I don’t like blueberry muffins.’ He said.

‘I don’t either.’ I told him.

‘Also, I’m a vegetarian.’ He told me.

‘I’m not, but I’m Jewish, so I can only eat certain kinds of meat.’ I said. He smiled and we high-fived.

‘Well, are you ready to meet everyone?’ He asked. I shrugged.

‘I suppose so.’ I answered. He walked to the door and knocked on it.

‘Come on in guys.’ He said. People started piling into the room one by one. I sat down on my bed, and everyone else sat opposite me on Frank’s bed. Frank sat next to me though so he could introduce everyone.

‘Um, hi.’ I said waving my hand.

‘Okay guys, when I point at you, I want you to state your name and why you’re here. Ready? Go.’ He said.

‘I’m Raven Vannacut. My mum was a prostitute who couldn’t be bothered to look after me so she dumped me in a bin when I was born. One of the old care workers found me. My dad was just someone who needed a quick fix, and alas, I was made.’ Raven said. She had shoulder length, blood red hair, and hazel eyes.

‘I’m Gerard, this is Mikey, Taylor and Hozzie. My younger sisters.’ Gerard said.

‘I’m your brother.’ Mikey said.

‘Whatever.’ Gerard said. Gerard had short, peroxide blonde hair and hazel eyes. Mikey also had hazel eyes, but his were covered by his glasses. He also had mousy brown hair that he wore a grey beanie hat over. Hozzie had straight, black, waist-length hair and bright blue eyes, and she was just a bit younger than Taylor, who had turquoise eyes and waist-length, black hair with layers, and a blonde streak in her fringe.

‘We’re here because our dad was abusive to us. Our mum killed him, and she got put in prison.’ Mikey added.

‘Callie Jones, my parents murdered my sister.’ Callie said simply. She had short, bright blue hair, and dark blue eyes.

‘Way to introduce yourself.’ Mikey said.

‘Oh shut up.’ Callie giggled. Mikey pulled her in for a hug and kissed her cheek. I’m guessing they’re dating then.

‘I’m Ray and this is Shayla. She likes to be called Say though. Our parents were druggies.’ Ray said. Ray had a giant brown afro and brown eyes. Shayla had short, choppy, pin straight hair that was dyed green, and she had hazel eyes.

‘I’m Summer Courtenay. I was raised by my grandma because my parents abandoned me. When my grandma died, I had to go here.’ Summer said. She had longish, milk chocolate brown hair with a fringe across her forehead. She also had green eyes. Her hair looked like it had been curled, although it was naturally straight.

‘My name’s Jennifer Flores. My mum died, my dad basically quit raising me after that, and my older brother’s in prison.’ She said. Jen had black, wavy hair that went up to her shoulders, and wide, brown eyes with black rimmed glasses.

‘I’m Bob. Bob Bryar.’ Bob said. He had short, blondish hair with bright blue eyes, and he looked like he was growing a beard.

‘I think that’s everyone. You’ve already met Mia.’ Frank said as Mia came rushing up to him giving him a hug.

‘My name’s Penina. My mum was a teenage slut who left me in care like it was no deal, and I need to pee.’ I said. I went to the bathroom, freshened up and changed. Then I left and everyone was still in there.

‘Okay, we’ve got class in a few minutes. So get out your food.’ Gerard said. Everyone pulled out a box or a bag, and there were food things in there.

‘Penina, you can share with me if you like.’ Frank offered. I shook my head.

‘It’s too early for food. I’ll eat later.’ I said.

‘Suit yourself.’ He said. Frank had black hair with some sort of side fringe. It wasn’t short, but it wasn’t long either. He also had hazel eyes that were different to everyone else’s for some reason. I don’t know what it was though. He’s really nice, and I feel really bad for beating him up yesterday. As soon as they were finished, they took me to the lesson. We all go in the same room with the same timetable. We all learn the same things, it’s just that some people need more help than others, so different people get different worksheets.

‘Well, I see most of you have met Penina.’ Danny said pointing at me. ‘Tell us something about yourself?’ He asked.

‘There’s not much to know, teach.’ I said.

‘There’s got to be something.’ Danny insisted.

‘Well, look at her. Clearly she loves eating and pigging out, wallowing in sadness. I say she deserves it.’ The girl I assumed was Addie said. She had black, overly straightened hair with a fringe that covered her green eyes.

‘Adele Simms, stop being a horrible whiny brat. Penina, ignore her and just let everyone know who you are.’ Danny said kindly.

‘No, she’s right. I like pigging out. It’s fun. I like being sad too. I also like beating up bitches.’ I said. I got up, and I was about to beat her up, but Frank, Danny and one of the teaching assistants pulled me back to my seat.

‘Temper temper.’ Addie said.

‘Okay, that’s it.’ I said. I walked up to her, stood on the desk and kicked her face.

‘Penina, calm down. We don’t tolerate violence here.’ Danny said.

‘No, but you tolerate bullies it seems.’ I said. Addie had a nose bleed. Danny got one of the assistants to take Addie to the medical room. Once she left, everyone cheered for me.

‘Okay guys, settle down. I know how horrible that girl can be, but you can’t just cheer like that. Although, it was pretty impressive.’ Danny said. I giggled. Danny’s an awesome teacher, and Frank and his friends are so nice. Maybe this place isn’t so bad after all.

Hey guys! Ugh. Just ugh. I don't know why I'm ughing, but I am. Anyway, yesterday in drama, the teacher was improvising as Mitt Romney, and I was a person who hated him (as any sane person actually would) and then after that argument, we had another improvisation thing, and he had to be Romney, but he had to be in hell, and as a punishment, he had to be a woman who had to follow all of his rules. It was awesome! Anyway, well done you American people for making the right choice! Fuck Romney! Haha. I hope you liked this chapter! Rate and review! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story