Categories > Original > Humor > Beside the seaside, beside the sea.

Chapter 2

by Missus_Blaze 0 reviews

Danielle is determined to get up on that stage, or well ANY of the stages during her holiday, she wants to be up there with the lights shining on her and the audience looking up at her. But how can...

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2012-11-09 - Updated: 2012-11-09 - 422 words

0Unrated
''Mum! Dad! Did you see me|!'' Danielle ran over to her parents who were sat drinking a coffee, from one of the ridiculously over-priced coffee vendors.
''You did great!'' Danielle's parents smiled at her.
Danielle sat down on the spare seat and sipped on the hot chocolate her mother had bought for her just minutes ago. She felt like she was flying, the smile on her face getting bigger by the second.
''Why are you smiling?'' Danielle's mum asked.
''Oh, I just realized what I want to do in the future'' the teen smiled into her hot chocolate.

She set herself a mission in that moment, and that mission? To get on as many of the stages at Butlins (and there were a lot) as she could! She wanted to take part in every game show, every talent show, she wanted to be picked by one of the Redcoats to come on stage for some random reason.

''Hi!'' A male voice squeaked from behind Danielle, she could recognize that voice anywhere, it was Redcoat Chris. She spun around to face him and smiled.
''Hi.''
''I just wanted to come over and say you did great up there. A real natural!''
Danielle felt her cheeks turn a bright pink at his compliment. ''I...um...thank's.''
''Do you wanna do it again?''
''Do the chocolatte on high speed again!? I don't think I could do that twice in a row!''
Redcoat Chris laughed ''No. I meant go up on stage again? Only Redcoat Paul, he's kinda had to go off and sort something so I have no-one to keep me company up there, and I could use someone to do the party dances for me. I hurt my knee the other day so I'm avoiding those dances as much as I can.''
''Really? Me?''
Redcoat Chris nodded at her and looked to her parent's for their permission.
''If she want's to we are fine with that.'' Her father said,nearly falling off his seat as Danielle jumped up and hugged him.
''Thank you THANK YOU!'' She screamed and ran around the table to Redcoat Chris and pulled him into a huge hug.
''I won't let you down I promise!''
The Redcoat smiled at her, thanked her parents and led the girl toward the stage. ''I know you won't.''
Danielle couldn't help but blush again at that.

_____________________________________________________________________
Sorry it's short Danielle! but what do you think? Do you like it?
Sign up to rate and review this story