Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Will We Get Through This?

Will We Get Through This? Ch. 19

by PARANOIDgrenade 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-11-14 - Updated: 2012-11-14 - 549 words

0Unrated
Frank's P.O.V.
I saw the fear in his eyes. Aled slowly began to pull the trigger and Mikey screamed and tackled Aled. The gun went off. Mikey fell limp. I felt the arms release me and I went down too. "Gee." I whispered. Aled chuckled and said "Fags. Thought you were going to win this. Come on guys, let's go." And they walked off. "YOU ASSHOLE!" Mikey shouted. He jumped up and went to tear Aled to pieces. "Sssshh, let's worry about Gee before our revenge." Pete whispered. I eventually got up off the ground and went over to Gee's body. "You're going to be okay, just hold on." I told him. I picked him up and started yelling orders. "Mikey and Pete, you'll come with me to the hospital. Ray and Bob, go tell Mrs.Way what happened. We'll meet you at the hospital. Mikey, Pete and I walked to one of our cars. I put Gerard in the back along with Mikey, and hopped into the driver's seat. We got to the hosptial
"WE NEED A DOCTOR!" I shouted, bursting into the emergency room. "Sir, calm down. What happened?" a doctor asked. "My boyfriend got shot during a fight. Please, just help." I begged. "Alright, hand me him." I gave him Gerard and was pointed to the waiting room. "WE HAVE A CRITICAL CONDITION!" The doctor yelled. I froze. If only I didn't think of challenging of Aled. Gerard would be okay.
Gerard's P.O.V.
Am I dead? I wondered. The faint beeping told me wrong. I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was in a blinding white room, and the beeping was the heart monitor. My eyes widened when I was the needle inserted in my arm. "You're awake!" An overly enthused nurse exclaimed. I groaned in response. " How are you feeling? That must have been painful being shot and all, but we got the bullet out. You lost a lot of blood, but you'll be fine. Sore, but okay. I'll tell your parents and everyone that they're allowed to see you." I nodded and closed my eyes. "MY BABY!!" I heard my mom shout. I opened my eyes to see Frankie, Ray, Bob, Catie, Mikey, Mom, and Pete walk into the room. "Hey guys." I croaked. "GEE, MY POOR BABY! WHO DID THIS?! I WILL KICK THEIR SISSY ASS!" Mom shouted before flinging her arms over me. "Mom, I can't breathe." I whispered. She let go and said "Sorry, but when someone messes with one of my babies, momma bear's going to get protective." "I would say don't worry, but this, this just got out of hand." I said. I looked around for one of the first time. Everyone had tears stained faces with wide, depressed, fearful, filled eyes. "I'm okay guys, no need to cry." I told them. "We know you're ok, but still. You were shot. You were in critical condition. You lost a lot of blood. It scared us to death." Frankie replied. "Sorry, but you guys are going to need to leave. Visiting time is over." The nurse said. "We'll come back tomorrow." Mom said. We all said goodbye and I fell asleep.
Sorry it's so short, but I really put an effort on this one
Sign up to rate and review this story