Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Will We Get Through This?

Will We Get Through This? Ch. 21

by PARANOIDgrenade 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-11-14 - Updated: 2012-11-14 - 734 words

0Unrated
Gerard's P.O.V.
"We're here!" My mom exclaimed. After a whole day cooped up in the car with Catie, Frank, Pete and Mikey, it's good to finally be able get out of the car. "Frank, we're here. Time to get up." I whispered, shaking him gently. "Five more minutes, mom." He mumbled. "FRANKIE! COME ON! IT'S TIME FOR ADVENTURE! LET'S GO!" Pete shouted, throwing a water bottle at him. "WHAT THE CRAP?!" He screamed, flinging off my lap and out of the car door. "Not. Funny." Frank growled. "It kinda was." I chuckled. "Shut up." He mumbled. We grabbed our things and walked inside the house. After unpacking, we began to explore the house and the area around it. "Dude, the deer skull on the coffee table is creepy." Mikey said to us as we all stared at it. "I swear it's looking at me. Like as if it's like "HEY MAN! I'M TELLIN' YA YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!" Type of look." Pete replied, not breaking eye contact. "Alright, let's just outside, and look around." I suggested. We all nodded and started looking at the lake. "Hey boys, two of you have to clean the plants in the lake. You have to take a metal rake and dump the plants into the bucket." Mrs.Iero told us. "I VOTE FRANK AND GERARD DO IT!" Catie shouted. "I AGREE!" Pete and Mikey yelled back. I nodded. Couldn't be too bad.
*2 HOURS LATER*
Frank's P.O.V.
"EEEEWWWWW! IT TOUCHED ME!" I shouted as Gerard dumped the plants into the neon orange bucket. "Be lucky you aren't scooping it up and touching the poop scented things." He informed. I rowed us toward the random island in the lake. "Dude, you're going to- too late." Gee told me as I crashed us into the island. "I'm sorry, I suck at rowin- DUDE! NO NO NO NO NO! GET IT OFF THE OAR! PLEASE GEE!" I screamed. "Dude, it's just a spid- OH LORD THAT THE BIGGEST SPIDER EVER!" He screamed with me. "KILL IT!" I cried. Gerard started hitting the huge spider as it crawled towards us. "MMEEEEEEAAAHHHH" He yelled as he flicked it off into the water. "Well, that was…. Horrifying." I informed. Gerard nodded. "Let's go up to the cement wall and fill the bucket up and then we're done." He told me. He rowed (Somehow backwards) us to the cement wall (This lake has everything.) and we started to clean up the lake. Suddenly, we heard music blasting and we looked up. Bob and Ray pulled up, head banging to Blondie. "Oh. My. God." Catie mumbled, shaking her head. "THE PARTY'S HERE!" Bob yelled. "And we brought crap!" Ray motioned to the trailer. "A paddle board! Sweet!" Pete exclaimed. "Can we be finished?" Gerard asked. "Yeah, this is horrid." I agreed. We rowed up to shore and greeted Bob and Ray. "Guys did you seriously pick Blondie? Really?" Gerard asked before laughing. "Oh yeah! It's Blondie!" Bob defended. "Ok guys, after all this, I think I want to swim in the lake." I informed them. Everyone nodded. "TO THE LAKE AFTER WE CHANGE!" Ray screamed. We rushed into house and got changed. "CANNONBALL!" Mikey shouted, after jumping in next to Pete. "You little butthole." Pete grumbled, before dunking Mikey. Catie looked at them in horror. "You basically almost drowned your boyfriend." She whispered. "Yeah, that's what dunking is for. You go up to someone and shove their head under water. Like this." Pete explained, dunking me under water. "WHAT THE CUCUMBERS?!" I exclaimed after being let up for air. "I was teaching Catie how to dunk people." He failed explaining to me. I nodded and swam over to Gerard, Bob and Ray. "Whatcha doin'?" I asked. "Discussing things." Bob replied, looking tired. "Ah. And how's Gee today?" I asked, trying to make conversation. "Tired. " Gee told me, yawning. "I don't blame you there." I agreed. "You slept the whole time. How are you tired?" He asked me, looking confused. "Hey, maybe I wasn't really sleeping." I defended. "You were. Pete had to throw a water bottle at you. Remember?" Gerard said. "Oh yeah." I responded. "So, how's Ray today? How come you aren't near the slide?" I asked. "Ray's tired. And I can't swim. So we're chilling in the shallow end." Ray yawned. "Dude, you're learning how to swim." "We'll see." Ray smiled.
Sign up to rate and review this story