Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Remorseless

Prologue

by Starry_Eyed 2 reviews

Gerard Way was just another normal 7 year old, until he was given 'the news'. 18 years later, he is a ruthless killer with no sense of emotion in a government agency. That is, until he meets the ma...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-11-16 - Updated: 2012-11-17 - 220 words

1Exciting

"James, James, looks what I found!" the child shrieks with delight. A 7-year old Gerard Way runs up to his housekeeper James, his hands cupped tightly.

James, a moderately tall, slender man, kneels down on one knee to see what Gerard wanted to show him. Gerard holds it up proudly as a small mouse pokes its head out the space of his hands.

"I have something important to tell you," James starts slowly, contemplating his every word as to not upset the boy too much.

"Yeah?" he says, looking up into the older man's eyes with a twinkle of happiness.

His younger brother of 4, Mikey, runs up next to his older brother to see what the housekeeper had to say that was so important.

James sighs softly. "Your parents... aren't here anymore. They're gone."

"Where awe they? They have theywe caw, they can come back." Mikey says, obviously not getting it. Gerard understood though. His eyes glimmered with tears ready to fall at any minute.

"W-what happened to them?" Gerard asks, barely in a whisper.

"We're still not sure yet." James lies. He did't think the kids were ready to know they're parents were agents and have been killed by an enemy of theirs.




So this is my first chaptered story on here! :3 I'm really happy. Please R&R!
~Axelle
Sign up to rate and review this story