Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Remorseless

Whitford Street

by Starry_Eyed 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2012-11-17 - Updated: 2012-11-17 - 591 words

0Unrated
~18 years later, Gerard's POV~

I read the top secret report folder that the president of the agency, Thomas Garrett, handed over to me. It had a picture of a average-heighted man, about 30. He had short, blonde hair and blue eyes. He was walking on a crowded street, his gaze focused on something away from the camera. A red square was fixed around his face.

"This is Anthony Jasper, our main target. We need you to find him and find out who he works for. He's on Whitford street currently, or so the tracker says. That will probably lead us to the encrypted file for the list of documents needed to run the agency. Kill him after you get the information, he'll most likely snitch."

"Got it." I say, my voice monotone. I stride out of the office and walk out the building.

My phone rang. I fished it out of my pocket and hit the answer button.

"Gerard speaking."

"Hey Gee!" I hear Mikey's voice on the other end. "I just wanted to see how you were doing."

"Fine." I say in my ever-so-monotone voice.

"Agent stuff, huh?"

"Yes."

"Killing?"

"Maybe."

"Okay, that's all I need to know. See ya!" there is a click and the line is dead. I hang up and drop the phone back into my pocket. The New Jersey streets are still lively at night with all the people walking on this busy street. I make a right on Whitford street, which is deserted, except for one average-heighted figure in the darkness. 

I briskly and quietly walk up to the figure until I was walking behind him like a shadow. I knew he knew I was there, so I quicky pounced on him and flipped him over so I was straddling him and I pinned his arms to the floor with one hand. With my other hand, I grabbed the hand gun I had in my pocket and held it to his head. All this I did in one swift movement.

The perspiration started to gleam in the moonlight as he struggled, but to no avail.

"Anthony Jasper, correct?"

"Yeah. What do you want?" he says, obviously trying to sound noncholant in his thick Brooklyn accent, but failing.

"I think you know exactly what I want."

"Care to clarify?"

"Don't be such a smartass. The encrypted list of documents for the agency."

"What makes you think I'd tell you?"

I press the gun a little harder into his temple.

"Tell or shoot. Your choice here, buddy."

He sighs. "Fine. A collegue of mine, Ray Toro has it. Don't do anything to him though, he doesn't know what it is. He doesn't work for anyone. He's just a regular dude."

"Who do you work for?" I ask, gruffly.

"You know, why can't—"

"I will shoot you know."

"Alright, I don't know who he is directly. Only 2 people in our organization have actually seen him and know his name. But I do know a guy who has seen him."

"Who?"

"His name's Frank. Frank Iero. Short, tattoos, the likes. He knows almost everything about 'im."

I take the pressure off the gun on his temple, but then I recall Garett's words. 'Kill him after you get the information, he'll most likely snitch.'

I put the gun back to his temple and shoot. A bang sounds and blood shoots out the other end.

I hear screams from the busy street. I run for it, around the building to the agency as a few nosy people check out the sound.
Sign up to rate and review this story