Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Friends With Benefits

Why do all good things come to an end?

by Unknown098123

y0 y0

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2012-11-17 - Updated: 2012-11-17 - 734 words

?Blocked
How much have I been ignoring this story? loads omg quick beg though I lost my old twitter so follow me @bandwanker pls pls I will follow back cheers, and I got my computer back yaaaaaay trying to read Ficwad from a Blackberry was really pissing me off, its annoying. School as always has been a dick loads of coursework and then I had my Dance competitions, that shit Cray (don't judge me, cos I don't like that song, just a very quotable line ye? ok) anyway enjoy beautysss xoxo

Jamia.

What. I mean, what?

Ok so let me tell you about Jamia Nestor she is this crazy ass bitch that was obsessed with Frank, did the whole stalker thing, followed him to school and back every morning send him love notes, Then. THEN thought me and Frank were fucking(kind of funny, we weren’t then, but are now. Not really going to mention that)
So she decided to send me death threats and re-paint my car. So yes lovely girl.

"Yes, its me. Hello" obviously no extreme happiness was displayed here, I mean what do you expect?

"Oh, you look so good now. Hey I just wanted to apologize about everything, I was in a bad place" She smiled at me and it did kill my insides to say she looked better, Lost the chub and the purple and red hair, It was trimmed into a nice black bob and she looked, pretty? what? no.

"Thanks, you too. Anyway gotta go now nice talking to you" I said gesturing to Gerard, wanting very much to get away now.

"How’s Frank, now a days. You guys are still in touch right?" And here it is, the stalker side.

"Um, he's good and yeah we're still pretty close, bye now" I walked away a confused looking Gerard in tow.

"Do you not like that girl?" He asked teasingly when we were out of her sight.

So I told him, the stalker story and left out no details.

"So, no frankly I dislike that crazy whore" I said matter-of-factly ending my story.

"Whoa, that’s why she asked about Frank?" He asked.

YES SO I WASNT THE ONLY ONE THAT NOTICED SHES COMING BACK FOR REVENGE LIKE A BAD SEQUAL TO A HORROR AND SHES GOING TO KILL US ALL AND HAVE FUCKED UP RAPE BABIES WITH FRANK AND AND AND I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT ELSE BUT STILL.

"Indeed Sherlock" I replied.

"Well, she seems nicer now" He laughed.

Unfortunately, I wasn’t the only one that noticed that, either. Damn.

"Eh, I don't know, she makes me nervous" I shivered.

ONE WEEK LATER.

I was pondering the existence of birds on the morning of Wednesday afternoon whilst I was sat in bed drinking tea, trying to ignore the fact my grandmother has a more exiting life than I do, when Frank text me.

Yooo, we need to be serious and talk. xox

Naturally I thought this was a game Frank wasnt a serious person so I played along.

OMG OMG OMG WHAT?!?! I replied, not really caring, still wondering why birds really do exist, I mean do they have a purpose. I'll google it.

I’m, being serious you dick. This thing we have.. Me and You needs to stop now xoxox

So maybe this wasn’t a game, but I was curious either way. And not about birds this time.

Why?! xoxo

For some reason, I found myself nervously waiting a reply.

I've kind of got a date with someone, she’s really nice and I don't know but I want to be grown up about it xoxox

I was hurt and upset and even more upset that I was upset about it in the first place, but at that moment I realised I was a quick fuck when he had nobody else, he got bored and I’ve been replaced, that doesn’t feel to nice.

Who:)?xoxo

I cared who it was, I wasn’t trying to kid myself.

Remember Jamia? Nestor.. Crazy bitch?-__- bumped into her the other day and she’s changed y'know. You'd like her

So then I cried, tears of pain and anger laid on my bed. Fuck Frank, fuck Jamia. FUCK THE EXISTANCE OF BIRDS, so then I did something stupid and childish out of anger. But boy it felt fucking good.
Sign up to rate and review this story