Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Friends With Benefits

1+1= not very fun.

by Unknown098123 4 reviews

oh well.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2012-11-27 - Updated: 2012-11-27 - 767 words

2Exciting
like 3 more chapters, this ones a short one. SORRRRRY

I sat at home watching TV sighing cursing the day she ever came into my life, silly hoe.


FLASHBACK
Miss Brennan said that even writing all the wall was bad. But then making a little girl cry, because of her hair colour is discrimination..DISCIMINATION, that makes no sense I mean she’s ginger not black" He ranted pulling the door open of the cute cosy new coffee shop that had opened near our school, pretty sure this place used to sell hardcore porn. But hey. The warm air hit me like a train and I found two big brown leather seats in the corner.
"Frank, why on earth did you do it anyway" I laughed as we both flopped down on the seats.
"Ray dared me, said he'd give me twenty bucks. Had his fucking fingers crossed didn’t he" He growled. I laughed.
"Hey, can I help you guys" A girl asked, she was busty and small with red and purple hair she was wearing all black.
"Two coffee's purleeeease" Frank asked giving her the up and down he gave every girl and giving her the 'average' expression.
"Coming up" She said, in an obvious faked cute voice.
"I don't like people like that" I said watching her bustle around making drinks.
Frank didn’t comment, He just pulled a Marvel comic out.
"Nerd" I snorted.
"Hey, you read them" He said giving me an amused look over his comic.
"Not in public"
"Oooooo sorry"
"Here’s your drinks" She said in her 'cutesy' voice.
"Than.." I started but she interrupted. Bitch. You're not allowed to do that.
"Is that Marvel" She asked.
"Yeah" Franks said, unsure.
"Oh my god. Issue 47 my favourite"
I got up to go to the bathroom, not interested. And also because there are better issues than that ok.
When I got back from pee'ing Frank had a smug look on his face.
"What?" I asked, pretty scared.
"Frankie scores again, got her number" He said fist pumping. Oh my god.
"Great" I said putting my hand on his arm to stop him from doing the 'I just got a number fist dance'


That seemed so long ago. I hate thinking about old times and how things have changed, because you know deep down you're never going to get them back.

AW SHIT IM GOING TO CRY. NEED ICECREAM AND SAD MOVIES, NOW

It was stupid. Pathetic even what I did next.

I rang my Mom. She was on an around the world cruise after her marriage broke down and her 3 kids grew up. My older brother who was living in Oregon with his wife and kids. And my older sister who lives with her friends in New York. Me still here in New Jersey, doing nothing with my life.

"Hello darling, Its great to hear from you" Her voice beamed through the speakers, she sounded happy and her voice just made me want her here. Just to hug.

"Hi, Mom how’s the cruise" I asked, proud with my own fake happiness.

"Amazing honey, but we both know that’s not what you called to talk about. Now what’s wrong" She asked her voice soft.

So I told her, left out some of the crude details but I told her and I ranted and I cried and It felt good.

"Dear, you've got yourself into a pickle here haven’t you" She asked laughing softly.

"Yeah" I laughed.

"Do what makes you happy, Its cheesy and its from all the movies but its your life and you have to what’s right for you" She said in her soft-wise voice.

The doorbell rang and I wanted to ignore it, but whoever it was wasn’t giving up. I sighed.

"Mom, I have to go I’ll call you back soon. I love you" I pressed the red button and slouched to the door and pulled it open.

"Oh, Its you" I said.

"Yes and I came here to tell you I left her. For you Mia I've realised that you're the one for me. You're everything I want in a girl and more. You're perfect in every single way and you have the right to shoot me down, you do but I couldnt have spent my life wondering what if. I love you and I have to ask, do you feel the same"

I was blown away. I didn’t know what to say or what to think. I just stared for a while.







"Gerard, I.."

CLIFFFHANGAAAAAAA R+R PLS
Sign up to rate and review this story