Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Autonins

Chapter 11

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Round 2 of the Chunnin exams

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Sci-fi - Characters: Hinata,Naruto - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-12-06 - Updated: 2012-12-07 - 1300 words

0Unrated
Chapter 11



Team Whirlpool, Cloud and Seven were fighting off three different Sound teams. Nero was teaming up with Hagane against one team as Naruto, Hinata and Musaka were fighting the second and team Cloud was fighting the last. Nero's team mates were guarding Sakura and Sasuke. “How did she become a ninja again?” Said Naruto to Musaka who shrugged his shoulders. They were in the second part of the chunnin exams; the 'Forest of Death'.


Naruto's team had known something was up when he saw Orochimaru behind the examiner for the next test.


Flashback


It was after the first exam and Naruto's, Nero's and the Cloud teams aced the first part. “Well,” he said to Hinata as they were walking to the gate at area 44. “That was pretty easy,” the others looked at him.


“I'm glad you think so,” said Yugito.



“Oh come on 'Kitten'.” Said Hagane, she glared at him for calling her that. Only two people can call her that and one was inside of her. “The 'test' was a breeze.” Nero nodded.


“Hn, he is right.” He said, “they wanted us to cheat. Without them knowing.”


“It wasn't about what you know,” said a young woman with shoulder length lavender hair and silver slitted eyes. She was dressed in a light-blue bathing suit, fishnet stockings, boots and a jacket.(1) “It was how you got around to getting the answers without being caught.”


“So, what's the mission here Naruto-kun?” Said Hinata.


“We're taking refugees that want to come and maybe run a membership drive. Prime agreed to it.”


“Well, I'd like to be the first to join your group.” Said Nero.


“So would I,” said the girl who they found out her name was Alice Dee. Then a quiet, handsome young man had nodded as well, he had long platinum blond hair, green eyes and was in all black. He was sleek and moved like he was dancing, his name was Reggie Kureji.


“I would also like to join your little tea party as well.” He said, he didn't sound like he was off the deep end but he was a little. They came up on the gate and they saw the examiner, she was dressed in a mesh shirt, black mini-skirt, heeled sandal boots and a trench coat. She had purple hair held up spiky and brown pupil-less eyes.


“Okay, Welcome To Training Ground Forty-Four, A Little Place I Lovingly Like To Call; 'The Forest Of Death'.” She said, Naruto just scoffed.


“Ooo, scary name.” He said sarcasticly. Just then a kunai was tossed at him and he didn't flinch. The other genin started to freak out a little. Just then, he was held by her.


“It's you cocky ones who have the sweetest blood I love so much.” She said sensually, just then she felt something at her gut and she looked down seeing a firearm at her abs it was a large caliber firearm.

“Why do you think I have 'Insurance'?” He said, it was a P. Baretta, he pushed her off of him and he turned around. He pulled the gun up to them and on the barrel of the firearm was the word 'Insurance'. “Don't worry, the safety's on. Like, I'd kill a gorgeous piece of ass like you.” She blushed, then he started to whisper to her. “How you doing Anko?


She was shocked, “Is that you Naru-kun?” She said and he nodded.


I have an offer to make you. See me later.” So they hugged each other, “forgive me for this one.


Don't you dare! Don't You Dare!” He grabbed her and kissed her, shoving his tongue down her throat. Then as she was dazed, someone came up to them and Naruto aimed his 'Insurance' at the person. It was hard to describe this person, was it male? Was it female? Anyway, the person had a Anko's kunai wrapped in hir tongue.


“I believe you dropped this.” She said, Anko took it.


“Uh thank you,” she said.


“But you need to be careful,” said Naruto. “Accidents do happen.”


“Is that a warning?”


“No, just friendly advice.” 'You Snake-bastard!' So everyone got ready to go. He went to his team, “he's here.”


“Orochimaru?” Said Hinata Naruto nodded.


“Well then,” said Hagane. “We better have everyone have their eyes peeled.” With that they went into the forest.


End flashback


“This is getting crazy,” Naruto said, he pressed a button on his watch as he dodged another blast and he put a bullet in the attacker. Then they were surrounded by the Sound teams.


“It's all over!” Said one of them just then they heard a motor running towards them. Naruto smiled.


“You got that right.” He said just then the ones in front of them were hit by a truck and ran them over. The first one was a big rig. “Oh, I'm sorry, I guess you guys aren't going to make the finals.” He said, “load 'Frick' and 'Frack' in to the bed.” So they do, everyone else got in to their vehicles and took off. Musaka was riding up front with Naruto, the Cloud team was riding with Yugito.


Everyone else rode with Hinata, on their way Narutimus had seen someone in trouble. “What's going on Prime?” Said Naruto.


I think team Ten's waving at us.” So they stopped and got out.


“What's up Shika-- INO!” He race over to her. “What happened?”


“We were attacked by a Sound team.” Said Shikamaru, Naruto checked her pulse and she was alive.


“She's alive, just barely. Come on,” he said and they got in to the Prime. They continued on their way to the tower and opened up the scrolls. Kakashi, Arashi, Kirabi and Asuma had showed up.


“Hey guys,” said Asuma. “What the hell happened?”


“Long story,” said Naruto we need to get Ino and the others some medical help. They nodded and started to take them to get help. “Prime, if you can find Haku and the others. Tell them what's going on.”


You got it.” The Autonin leader took off.


“Come on, let's rest up.” So they head to the upper floors and rooms so they could rest.



Meanwhile Prime had found the other and told them what had happened. “We'll go with you Prime.” Said Haku as her bike had came up to her and they took off. Just then they had came up on a body and it was of Anko. “I Got Her!” So she took the examiner and placed her into Prime.


“Let's go!” Said Kiba, so they took off for the tower. Once there, they got out.


Haku, get Naruto!


“Okay!” So he came out to Prime.


“What's up?”


I already know what you're going to ask me. I can do it.


“We have about a week to go. They should be ready by tomorrow, maybe?”


You might be right. Okay, tell them what's going on I will not turn anyone against their will.


“Done,” so he went back in to talk to Ino, Musaka and Anko. “So that's the offer.” Ino and Anko were laid up as Musaka was visiting Ino.


“We can be like you and Hinata?” Said Ino.


“Yep, how's about it?”


“I'm in,” said Musaka.


“So am I,” said Anko.


“Ino?”


“Alright.” She said.


“Good, Musaka get Ino.” He nodded and they took them outside.



“Alright Prime, they agreed to it.” Naruto said, so Prime took the Matrix and let it's light shine over the three of them turning them into Cybertronians.


Okay, you have a full day for you human bodies to come out.” He said, they changed kunoichis and samurai nodded.


TBC


1. Think Black Canary

Note: Nero's team will have an 'Alice in Wonderland' theme to it.


Nero: the Cheshire Cat
Alice: Alice (duh!)
Reggie: the Mad Hatter
Sign up to rate and review this story