Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Autonins

Chapter 12

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Ino and the others are awake.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Hinata,Naruto - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2013-01-21 - Updated: 2013-01-21 - 724 words

1Original
Chapter 12


The next morning, Ino, Musaka and Anko were asleep in their partners. Ino was in a Maserati GranTurismo it was in her colors with a golden racing stripe on it. Instead of a trident, there was the ‘Autonin’ symbol. The license plates had the ‘Konoha’ symbol on them.

Musaka was in a Chevy Corvette Stingray in his colors, instead of the flags, there was the ‘Autonin’ symbol and the license plate had the ‘Konoha’ symbol on them. Lastly Anko was in a Dodge Viper, it had all the same things as the others. She started to wake up and slowly started to get out of the car. The doors were angel winged and she got out. “Whoa,” she said as she looked at her vehicle self.

Just then it started to transform, it looked just like her but with a better built. Not knowing that she had a better build without looking in a mirror, she was impressed. “So, I take it you are my partner?” She said.

Yeah Anko-chan, whatever you can do I can as well. ” She said, and then Ino woke up and saw what she was in.

“Whoa,” she said and got out. “What is going on?” She took a long, good look at the car she was in. It transformed into her robot form. She looked like an older version of herself and liked the way she looked. (Both are ‘Shippuden’ version Ino, five years older) “Wow, if I look like you in human form. I sure do hope Hina-chan will share.” She smiled, her Cybertronian counterpart giggled.

Well, we’ll figure something out. ” She said, they looked over to Musaka and went over.

“Musa-kun?” Ino said.

“I am awake,” he said. “And so is my counterpart.” He got out. Then his counterpart transformed, he looked like he was in samurai armor and had his swords on his hip.

I hope that we’ll beat the ‘Snake’.” He said, that I do.

“We better report in to Naruto and Prime.” Said Anko, so they went inside of the tower to look for Naruto and the others.


Meanwhile Naruto and Hinata were sitting down having breakfast. Just then Sakura and Sasuke had walked over to Naruto’s team. “Hey dobe!” He said, Naruto ignored him and was eating breakfast with Hinata. “I’m talking to you!” He was about to hit Naruto when the acting leader of the Human ‘Autonins’ blocked the attack and flipped him to the floor.

“When are you going to learn?” He said as he was eating, “you can’t beat me.”

“HE CAN TOO DOBE!” Sakura said as she was about to hit him and Hinata blocked it as he was passing her the syrup for he waffles. She took it gratefully and tossed Sakura to a wall. Then Ino, Anko and Musaka had gone over to their table.

“Well,” said Hagane. “Look who’s up?”

“You guys alright?” Said Naruto, Ino went over to Naruto and sat down on his lap.

“Hey Hinata, do you mind sharing?” She said Naruto had a blush on his face.

“I’ll let you barrow him for the night.” She said with a smile. Ino giggled and kissed him on the lips. Just then Sakura started to come around and saw Ino on Naruto’s lap.

“What now? Got so jealous that you couldn’t get Sasuke that you had to get the dead last?” She said, “he doesn’t deserve you!” Naruto got mad and was about to say something when she stopped him.

“I’ll handle this, once and for all!” She said as she got off of him and before she reached Sakura, the Pink wonder went flying across the room and almost out the window. Everyone was in shock.

“Whoa,” said Hagane.

“Looks like blondie’s got some new powers.” Said Anko, Musaka just nodded. Ino just looked at what she did and was about to run when Naruto grabbed her and calmed her down.

“Everything’s fine, Ino.” He said, “there are some draw backs.”

“Like what? I just flung Sakura across the room.” She said in fear. Just then she was caressed by water without getting wet. “Huh?” She looked over and saw Hinata helping her husband calm her down.

“We have a lot to tell you Ino-chan.” She said.

TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story