Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Little Girl

Shayla sat in the back of her Dad's car "Daddy, I thought you were dead." She said.

He swallowed "No, I'm not dead. I'm fine." Her real Dad, Andrew, kept his eyes on the road "It was only Mommy that died."

"But... But the police said it was you too." Shayla's bottom lip trembled "Where were you? They put me in an orphanage."

"I didn't have a choice. But that's okay now. We're together, aren't we?"

Shayla thought about it "What about Ray and Raven though?"

"Who are they?"

"They're my parents."

Andrew scowled "You mean your adopted parents. Who cares about them? You're my daughter. You're coming with me."

"Where are we going?"

"We're going home Shayla."





Raven drove home the moment she managed to stop crying. She managed to stop crying long enough to get home. When she got inside, Ray was there waiting for her. She couldn't hold it back any longer. The tears re-appeared but Ray was there. He wrapped his arms around around and took her into the living room. They sat down and Ray rocked her back and forth "I called the police." He told her "They're on their way over. They said they'd do her best to find her."

"And what if they find her?" Raven asked, looking up at Ray "She's probably dead! And even if she isn't, they'll say we're unfit parents. They'll take our baby away. We won't be able to adopt ever again. I knew it. I knew we weren't ready to be parents." Raven sobbed harder.

Ray kissed the top of her head "Don't say that. We didn't know this would happen. Who the hell would've taken her?"

"The person who murdered her parents! And now they're going to murder her." Raven's arms tightened around Ray "I'm scared."

"Me too. But she'll be okay. She's a smart girl. She survived it once and I'm sure she'll figure out a way to survive it again." Ray kissed her cheek "It's gonna be okay Raven... It'll be okay..."

Raven didn't believe him obviously but she just closed her eyes and let him comfort her.




"Did you hear about what happened to Shayla?" Bob asked, going into the kitchen "I just got a call off Ray. He wants us all to go over. They don't want to be alone right now."

"What happened?" Jennifer asked "And I was kind of in the middle of cooking dinner."

"Shayla's been kidnapped."

Jennifer gasped and dropped the saucepan she'd been holding which happened to be filled with boiling hot water. It splattered over her feet and she screamed, leaping away from it. Bob hugged her close "Are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine. We need to get over to Ray and Raven's though. Right now."




[A/N] - Short chapter I know... But I hope you liked it? :3
Sign up to rate and review this story