Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Never Let Them Hurt You, I Promise

[A/N] - Guys, please watch this video? :3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDXlHdOVyAk&feature=g-crec-lik - It's from the Christmas Concert last night of Katie singing 'Payphone'. She's one of my friends and she's REALLY talented :D Please watch it? You won't regret it :3

"I don't think you should've done that." Gerard heard a high male's voice say.

"We can't trust them. They're strangers. Remember what happened last time we trusted strangers?" A female voice asked.

"Will you quit bringing that up?"

"I just don't want anything bad to happen to us."

Gerard's eyes opened and he went to rub his eyes but found that he couldn't because his wrists were tied together behind his back "What the-"

"Gerard!" He heard Mia's voice shriek "Gerard!"

"Oh God, they're awake." The male said "I hate this, we shouldn't have done this..."

"We haven't even done anything yet, man up Ray." The female replied.

"Who are you?" Gerard asked, squinting in the bright light "What's going on?"

His eyes eventually adjusted and he found himself looking at a tall guy, roughly his age, with a brown afro who looked really nervous and a girl with long red blood hair with one hand on her hip "We'll be asking the questions." The girl told him "Who are you? And what are you doing here?"

"Oh uhh I'm Gerard and honestly, we just wanted to use the bathroom... Also we were kinda running away from those creepy dracula people."

"Right..." The girl said, rolling her eyes "And who are these?"

Gerard turned his head to the direction the girl was looking. Mikey and Lauren were both uncounscious and lying on the floor while Mia was awake, looking terrified with her tears rolling down her cheeks. They all had their wrists tied behind their backs too "My little sisters Mia and Lauren and my little brother Mikey."

"Oh well I'm Ray and this is my girlfriend Raven." Ray told him "You said you were running away from the draculoids?"

"The draculoids?" Gerard thought about it "Yeah, I guess we were. They invaded our town. We don't know what happened to our parents so I decided to drive us off. But our sister Becca got left behind so we needed some help getting her back. Also, we stopped here because Mia kinda needed to pee."

"No I didn't!" Mia cried, burning bright red.

"Raven, can we untie them please?" Ray asked "They're completely harmless."

"I guess so." Raven sighed. They untied the four of them.

Gerard stood up and Mia ran to his side then took his hand "What's your deal?" Gerard asked "Did you really have to tie us up?"

"We trusted some guys a while back who turned out to be spies for BLI." Raven told him "We don't trust strangers." And with that, she left the room.

Ray sighed "She'll warm up to you eventually."

"Was she like that when you first met her?"

"Well no. She was in the middle of the desert fighting against a bunch of dracs and she was already badly injured so I shot the rest of the dracs for her. By the time I got to her she'd passed out due to blood loss so I brought her back here. I'd saved her life so she had no reason not to trust me." Ray ran his fingers through his hair "You should probably get some rest. Bathroom's just through there if you still wanna use it." He walked into the room that Raven had just gone into.

Mia let go of Gerard's hand and ran towards the bathroom. Gerard laughed slightly and then Mikey woke up "Where are we?" Mikey asked sleepily, putting his hand to his forehead and standing up.

"At the diner."

"What happened?"

Gerard explained to him what happened "I guess we'll be safe here for a while. But we need to go back soon. We can't leave Becca there alone for long."

"I know, I know..." Mikey sighed and Mia came running back into the room.

"Gee, I'm scared." Mia whispered, running over to him "Is Becca gonna be okay?"

"Of course she is." Gerard lifted her up "We'll go back and get her soon. Then we'll all be together and we'll be safe, okay?" Mia nodded and leaned her head against him.

"What about-" Mikey started but then Lauren woke up too.

"M-Mikey!" She whimpered.

"It's okay, I'm here." Mikey replied softly, walking over to her. She leaped up and hugged him tightly "It's okay..." He told her, hugging her back.

"Well maybe we'd better get some rest like Ray suggested." Gerard said "Come on, let's go find somewhere to sleep."





Becca sat in Lauren's room sobbing her eyes out. She'd been sat there for an hour now, replaying everything that happened to her that day in her head.

She'd always known that Mia was sort of Gerard's favourite and Lauren was sort of Mikey's even though you're not supposed to have favourites in families. But how could they just drive off without her? She kept thinking about that one moment over and over until she realised it was useless. They were never coming back for her.
Sign up to rate and review this story