Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Stay Alive Tonight

Paramedics

by ValentineRevenge 1 review

Brendon wanted Ryan to make it, but somehow, he knew that was too much oto ask.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-12-16 - Updated: 2012-12-17 - 178 words

0Unrated
Brendon and Spencer spent several agonizing minutes shaking Ryan, but he wouldn't wake up, or stop convulsing. Finally, they heard sirens in the distance. It looks like the 911 operator had traced the call. They'd left the front door open, and could hear the sirens draw nearer.

The noise seemed to stop moving right outside the apartment. Then, there was the sound of a stretcher drawing nearer, before the bumping noise it made as it crossed the threshold of the front door.

"In here!" Brendon cried.

"Bathroom!" A male's voice yelled.

In the doorway, 2 large men and a stretcher appeared.

Within several short moments, they had Ryan strapped onto the stretcher, and were asking for the bottles. Spencer handed them over wordlessly, his hands bloody.

Spencer accompanied them in the back of the ambulance on the ride to the hospital. Brendon was left in the apartment. He could hear the sirens disappearing off to the hospital, carrying 2 of his best friends. He hoped that Ryan would stay alive tonight.

But somehow, he knew it was too much to ask.
Sign up to rate and review this story