Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > 30 Kisses

Overflow (kiss #27)

by kirayasha 0 reviews

A series of related short stories based on Live Journal's 30 Kisses

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Other - Published: 2006-07-22 - Updated: 2006-07-22 - 424 words

0Unrated
Overflow (kiss #27)

By kira


Author's note: More live journal kisses based on "Moonlight" featuring Inutaisho and Izayoi! winks


Inutaisho looked at the beautiful woman he held in his arms. He felt as though his heart would burst from the love he had for her. She had just told him she was with child and the thought of being a father again was a pleasant one. Sighing happily, he pulled her close again and kissed her deeply.

Izayoi felt her eyes stinging with happy tears at his reaction. She had been worried he would be angry at her, since they had always been careful to not make a child whenever they had pillowed except for that one time. She remembered she had been angry with his wife at the time and that anger had led to carelessness and the memory of it gave her a sharp stab of guilt. She hoped the okugata-sama would come to love this child as much she did, the way her mother loved her older half sister, but somehow she doubted it. And yet, that thought did not diminish the love she felt for the man that held her in his arms.

The two of them felt as though they were overflowing with happiness at this unexpected turn of events. Not even the thought of soon being a grandfather or the anger and hurt his wife would feel when she found out about Izayoi could lessen his joy. Putting those disturbing thoughts from his mind, Inutaisho held her close, murmuring little words of love in her ear.

Izayoi, however, felt herself filling up with shame over what she had done. When she thought about it, it was selfish of her to want to have a child with him, and she was embarrassed about the hurt she would cause his wife when she finally heard the news, which was why she glad they were at his hunting lodge. She felt safe in his arms away from the prying eyes and gossiping mouths of the court and some measure of her happiness started to return.

As she turned her face up to kiss him again, Izayoi sensed his love for her, and she felt as though her happiness would overflow like a bowl of water being filled to the brim and them some. It was a feeling she could see mirror in his eyes as he held her close, before leaning in to kiss her and she felt that somehow the overwhelming love they had for each other would make everything alright...
Sign up to rate and review this story