Categories > Movies > High School Musical > I Can't Deny My Feelings

Meet the Gang

by Storybee 10 reviews

Daniella is introduced to everyone

Category: High School Musical - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-07-23 - Updated: 2006-07-23 - 806 words

0Unrated
Is it going to be a Troygella or a Troydella? Read and find out what it's going to be, I'm not telling...
Chapter 2

"Twin sister?" Chad asked.
"Yea, well we're fraternal twins, what is she doing here?" Gabriella asked out loud.

"Took you long enough, Bolton," Mrs. Darbus said.
"Sorry its just that I bumped into her, this is Daniella, she's a new student here and has this class."
"Ok, you may sit down where you'd like, Daniella."
"Thank you."
"Here you can sit with my friends and me." Daniella followed Troy to the back of the class to a group of kids, not noticing Gabriella. "Ok, introduction time, guys this is Daniella and Daniella this is Taylor, Chad, Sharpay, Zeke, Ryan, Jason, Kelsi and..." Daniella looked at Gabriella.
"Gabriella!"
"Huh?" Troy said. He watched as Gabriella stood up and hugged Daniella.
"Oh my gosh, I cant believe you are here, when I saw you walk through the door I almost didn't believe it," Gabriella said.
"Um, you guys know each other?" Troy asked.
"Troy Daniella is my twin sister," Gabriella said. Troy looked from Daniella to Gabriella.
"Snap out of it buddy," Daniella said. She sat down and immediately started telling Gabriella why she was there. "So dad is moving to Europe for a while for business and he said I couldn't go with him because he wasn't going to be stationary and never home so he called mom and asked if I could move in with you guys and she of course was more than happy to have me with her so now I'm here."
"Wow, I can't believe mom didn't tell me."
"Yea I don't get that part either but here I am." Gabriella hugged her again. "So dad told me you starred in the school play, is that true? Because last time you performed in front of a crowd you landed flat on your back."
"Yea it is true, I was the lead lady with Troy as the leading man." Daniella looked at Troy.
"Really, you sure didn't look like the singing type," she said.
"Well we are all full of surprises."
"Apparently so." Troy smiled at Daniella and she returned one. "So I see we have a couple of jocks here, Zeke and Jason, any other?"
"Me," Chad said.
"Yea me too," Troy said.
"Troy is the captain of the varsity basketball team," Sharpay said.
"Basketball captain and singer, that's quite combination, so anyways, how long are we in this class for?"
"Two hours."
"Why?"
"Seniors are testing."
"Oh, so then I wont be going to my second period."
"Nope."
"Oh."
"What are your classes?"
"This, chemistry with some of Troy's friends or something, English with Troy, free period, calculus and history."
"You have me for two classes," Ryan said.
"Three, this one chemistry and calculus" Taylor said.
"Three, we also have free period and history," Kelsi said.
"Two this and free period," Jason and Zeke said.
"Two we have history," Chad said.
"Three, chemistry and free period," Gabriella said.
"Four, this, English, free period and history," Troy said.
"Four, this, chemistry, free period and history," Sharpay said.
"Ok so I will meet you by your locker after third for free period?" Gabriella asked Daniella when the bell rang.
"Yea its 318."
"Ok."
"Hey, so want to walk together to class?" Troy asked.
"If we are going the same way why shouldn't we?" they started to English.
"So are you a super genius like Gabriella?"
"She's good with math and I'm good with history."
"Oh."
"Hey Troy," a kid said.
"What's up man?" Daniella noticed quite a few people saw hi to Troy as they walked to class.
"You seem well known," she said when they got to class. He shrugged.
"Yea I guess I am." He couldn't stop looking at her.
"Hi, I'm Daniella Montez," Daniella said to the teacher.
"Related to Gabriella?"
"Yea, we are twins."
"Oh well you may sit anywhere." She turned around and Troy motioned for her to come and sit next to him. She did and the class soon started.
"Daniella have you heard of 'Citizen Kane'?" Mrs. Smith asked.
"Yes I have, but it didn't interest me that much."
"And why is that?"
"Because I found the plot boring. I mean these guys just went like on a mystery case to find out what 'rosebud' meant. It was pointless, who cared what it meant, I mean in the end the dumb thing ended up being the name of the sleigh, they went about the search wrong, I mean why would they ask people, like they would tell if it was so important, they should have started with the childhood and then worked their way up."
"Thank you for your opinion."
"Sure." Troy looked at Daniella.
"Impressive." She smiled and continued to listen to the lecture.
Sign up to rate and review this story