Categories > Movies > High School Musical > I Can't Deny My Feelings

Picnic, football and a few secrets

by Storybee 0 reviews

Gabriella started East High right after Winter break. Now there's a new girl, Daniella, Gabriella's fraternal twin sister. What happens when Troy starts falling for Daniella and Daniella for Troy? ...

Category: High School Musical - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-01-24 - Updated: 2007-01-24 - 1701 words

0Unrated
If you want the full story go to fanfiction.net/~storybee...there you will have this entire story and the rest of my stories, also go to fictionpress.com/~mulishachick for another story...

I invented Gabriella and Daniella's moms name...Hey guys thanks for the reviews but honestly u need to get over this Troyella thing and if your not going to read it cuz it isn't then don't but you'll definitely be missing out because what will happen if Troy doesn't know who he wants and has to tests the waters (as in go out with both Gabbi and Danni)? Can you imagine the drama that will go down there? Hm...I know most people would love to read it and if you don't want to I really don't care... Bii...fº

Chapter 3

The rest of the day went by smoothly and before Danni knew it she was on her way home with Gabriella.
"Is dad going to be here?" Gabriella asked.
"Yea, he's eating dinner here then we are taking him to the airport."
"Oh ok." When they arrived at the house sure enough Greg's car was outside.
"Oh my gosh there's my other little girl!" Dianna Montez said.
"Hey mom," Daniella said, giving her mother a hug.
"I am so glad you are moving in, you have grown so much."
"Yea just a little bit."
"So you have the room next to Gabriella's."
"Ok, I'm going to go up there now."
"Alright." She walked upstairs and found her room. It was a really nice room with a big balcony outside. She had a canopy bed and a sitting area. She opened her drawers and all her things were placed in them neatly. She laid back on the bed and let out a sigh of relief; she was settled and didn't have to worry about anything. There was a knock on the door and Gabriella walked in.
"Hey," she said.
"What's up?" she sat down next to Daniella.
"We are going to dinner later so mom said to shower."
"Ok." Gabriella got up to leave.
"Hey Gabbi."
"Yea?"
"Do you like living here? I mean did you miss me?" Gabriella nodded.
"Everyday." Daniella smiled.
"Thanks." Gabriella walked out of the room and Daniella started to get ready. After dinner they took Greg to the airport and they said their goodbyes.
"Alright well it was nice seeing you again dad," Gabriella said.
"You two." He looked at Daniella. "You behave, got it?" he said to her.
"I guess," she said. They laughed and he hugged her. "I'm going to miss you dad."
"I'm going to miss you too sweetie."
"Here's a list of the LP's I want, you buy them if you see them," Daniella said handing him a list of rock bands.
"Like father like daughter," Dianna said.
"You got it."
"Now boarding for England," a loudspeaker said.
"Ok, well this is it, bye guys."
"Bye," they all said. They waited for him to get on the plane then left. When they got back home Daniella went straight up to her room and went to bed.

"Gabriella why don't you go upstairs and wake your sister up?" Dianna said the next morning to Gabriella. Gabriella agreed and went upstairs. Daniella was surrounded by her pillows with her headphones on. Gabriella tapped her on her shoulder and she opened her eyes. She sat up and walked into the bathroom without saying a word.
"Good morning," she said when she walked back out.
"Good morning," Gabriella said. They walked downstairs together and sat in the breakfast table.
"Good morning Daniella," Dianna said.
"Morning mom, so what do you do on the weekends here?" Daniella asked as she made her self a bowl of cereal.
"My friends and I are going on a picnic today, want to come with us?"
"A picnic? In the park?"
"Not all parks are like Central Park, Daniella," Gabriella said.
"Ok, sure, at what time are we leaving?"
"Like in an hour."
"Ok." After eating her cereal Daniella got ready, putting on jeans, a yellow Bob Marley shirt, green Prison sneakers and a green crochet hat. She grabbed her jacket and walked downstairs. Dianna did a double take on Daniella's shirt.
"Is that man smoking a joint?" she asked.
"Probably, he was like permanently high, but he was always making a statement and in his lyrics you can find all of them." Gabriella appeared in the kitchen with in light gray jeans, a baby blue long sleeve shirt and black flats. Dianna looked from Gabriella to Daniella and laughed, it was funny how different they were. "Ok, so I guess we'll see you later mom," Daniella said.
"Yea bye mom." They walked out of the kitchen and Gabriella grabbed a white jacket and Daniella grabbed a hoodie then started towards the park.

"Hey Troy over here!" Chad called when he saw Troy walking from a distance. They were already set up with a few blankets on the grass and had music playing.
"What's up guys?" Troy asked sitting down.
"Nice day, oh look there comes Gabriella and Daniella," Taylor said. Everyone turned to look as the sisters made their way to them.
"Hey," Gabriella said. She sat down next to Troy.
"Hey," Troy said. Daniella sat down next to Sharpay and they started talking.
"So Troy, are we going top audition for the next musical together?" Gabriella asked.
"Yea I guess we can."
"Cool." He smiled. He started looking around and his eyes fell on Daniella. He looked from Daniella to Gabriella. Besides having the same eyes they were completely different. Gabriella was more alert and seemed more occupied, Daniella on the other hand seemed more laid back and chill.
"So does Daniella sing?" he asked.
"Huh?" Gabriella asked. She wasn't expecting him to bring her up.
"Does she sing too?"
"I don't know actually, maybe."
"Oh."
"Hey who wants to play football?" Zeke asked. All the guys stood up.
"Oh no we have eleven, this doesn't make it even, any of you girls want to play? Its touch so you won't get tackled," Chad asked.
"Are you serious?" Sharpay asked. Daniella stood up.
"I'll play," she said.
"Ok, alright teams," Jason said.
"Chad and Troy captains."
"Ok," Chad started, "I'll have Zeke."
"Jason."
"Ryan."
"Andy."
"Daniella, she looked like she can kick ass." After they finished calling names they split up into their teams. "Daniella do you know anything about football?" Chad asked.
"Yea, don't worry about me."
"Ok, Zeke you are going to hike it off to me and I'm going to pass it to Daniella, it's the least expecting pass so Daniella look for it."
"Got it."
"Break!" they yelled. They got into position and sure enough none of the guys got in position to cover Daniella. Zeke hiked the ball to Chad and he looked for Daniella she was no where near the end zone but nobody was covering her. He made the pass to her hoping she would catch it.
"Go get Daniella!" Troy yelled as the ball made it's way to her. Everyone started running towards her. She caught the ball and started running. The guys couldn't get anywhere near her.
"Woo! Go Daniella!" the girls cheered.
"Oh man yes!" Chad yelled when she made the touchdown. She jumped up and down the brushed her shoulder off. She started back to the guys but before she got to her team she stopped by Troy.
"Thank for not getting anyone to cover me captain," she said pushing the ball onto his chest and giving him a pat on the shoulder. She smiled and ran back to Chad.
"Ok and the final score is Chad's team twenty eight, Troy's fifteen." Everyone gave Daniella a pat on the back as she made her way back to the blanket.
"Good game sister," Gabriella said.
"Thanks." Troy came over and sat down next to Daniella, Gabriella kind of disappointed that he didn't sit next to him.
"That was great," he said.
"Thanks," she said laying back. "Amazing, I haven't seen the sky like this in a while."
"Well that's what you get when you live in a place like this."
"It's nice, getting used to is going to be easy." She looked at Troy, "really easy."
Gabriella watched at Daniella and Troy and felt something.
'Why is he talking to her and not me? Why is he smiling like that? He's just being nice, right? I mean she's my sister, why wouldn't he be nice to her?' she thought. ' He likes me, if not he wouldn't agree to do the musical with me, yea he's just being nice to her, that's all, he wouldn't like a girl like Daniella, she's too different and plus he doesn't know anything about her, anything at all.'
"So Daniella are you still smoking?" Gabriella suddenly blurted out. Daniella sat up and looked at her.
"You smoke?" Troy asked.
"No, well I used to but it was like for a month, it was a bad month, but thanks Gabbi for telling everyone Gabbi." Daniella got up.
"I'm really tired so I'm going to head home; I'll see you guys at school on Monday, bye."
"Bye," everyone said. She left.
"She really smoked?" Kelsi asked.
"Yea, but it's like a regular thing to do in New York, a lot of kids do it."
"She isn't like one of those troubled teens right?" Chad asked. Gabriella shrugged.
"I haven't seen her in four years; I don't know what she is doing now. My mom just told me about that smoking thing, I don't know what else she has done, I just know that we aren't exactly alike." Gabriella couldn't stop; she started talking about Daniella and kept saying things about her. As she spoke Troy listened, kind of surprised at some of the things Daniella had done. After a while he couldn't listen to it anymore.
"So are we doing anything for spring break this year, we should probably start planning as of now," Troy said, changing the subject. Gabriella looked at him with a confused look and he just gave her a half smiled and then turned to the newly developed conversation.
Sign up to rate and review this story