Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Famous Last Words

Maybe this dead thing isn't so bad after all...

by tdeeley 3 reviews

And please give a warm welcome to Miss Lauren Human!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-12-21 - Updated: 2012-12-21 - 1444 words

0Unrated
Maybe this dead thing isn't so bad after all...


I’m lying on my stomach, staring at odd converse clad feet, afraid to look up after what I've just seen.
“its okay you can look at me, I’m not an evil demon.” The voice says again.
I slowly get to my feet, and open my eyes through a squint first, then what I see shocks me and causes my eyes to fly open!
A young girl stood before me. She was very small, but I was smaller (damn it!), she was thin too, like really thin, she had dark brown curls that flowed to the bottom of her back and her big eyes were the lightest but most intense brown I've ever seen.
“Are you okay?” She asked touching my arm as a comforting gesture.
“Dude! Seriously? I just found out I'm dead, i've just seen my dead corpse being carried away for the last time, I’ve practically killed my daddy, I need to find my mom, i've just been ragged away from probably the last cuddle I will ever get from my father, I now have to watch my family and friends deal with my death, and I regret everything, do you think i'm okay?!?”
All the way through my rant the smile never left this girls face, and that angered me.
“Why the fuck are you so happy?” I scream.
She seems to realise that i'm talking about her smile and forces it from her face a replaces it with a poker face. What the hell? Who is this chick?
“Who are you?” I ask, my fists clenched at my sides as I see her smile attempting to return.
“Oh, I'm like a ghost right? And like I just saved you from being taken by an evil demon so yeah your welcome. Oh and my names Lauren Human, which is quite ironic considering I'm a ghost, i'm one hundred and seventy two years old, but for all intensive purposes lets just say i'm thirteen, and I'm so psyched to finally have a friend who's cool and likes My Chemical Romance! I mean oh my god how awesome are they!!! and, I mean ,frank though!... nuff said.” she finally finishes, god this girl talks fast.
Oh,
my god!
“Dude! You have too much energy for a dead chick!” I yell exasperated.
That's a lot of information to get in thirty seconds,
okay question time.
“okay so, what's an evil demon?” I ask furrowing my brows in a questioning manor.
“oh, okay, so like there like these dead people who like shape shift from what they actually look like to the shadowy thing you just saw. They hate everything, probably something to do with how they died but no one knows, as far as I know there are only two. They're centuries years old and if you see their true form you'll never forget it apparently. If they get you they take you to the devons.”
she's still smiling...
“What are the devons?” I ask another question.
“The devons are like what's beneath the human world where you'll be tortured for the rest of your years. But no matter how far a human digs they will never find them, you have to be took there by an evil demon or sent there by your spirit advisor for breaking some sort of law, but the demons will take you there as part of a game they play with each other. Hey I didn't catch your name?”
“oh, its erm, Bandit.” I reply looking down.
“Hey Gerard Way's kid is called Bandit, Bandit Lee...” she trails of and looks at me with wide eyes, she seems to be taking in my appearance. My small pixie like nose, my child like teeth, my hazel eyes with flecks of green and gold surrounded by dark eyelashes.
“OH MY GOD! YOU'RE BANDIT LEE WAY!” she screams and suddenly I have the imaginary wind knocked out of me by an impact which I soon realise is Lauren hugging me. I pry her away and see a wild look in her eyes.
“Dude! You are fucking awesome! I cant believe you died? Wait how did you die? Oh my god! I am friends with Bandit Lee Fucking Way!” she says the last bit more to herself. “Wait, how did you die? I mean I watched you hugging Gerard and Mikey but I just thought you were a dead fan.” She enquires.
“Well, I uh, I sort of,” I couldn't bring myself to say it. “I k-killed...”
SPIT IT OUT!
“I killed myself okay!” I spit unintentionally.
“Woah! Dude, you got balls!” I look at her a bit freaked out, but I don't think anything this girl does can surprise me any more.
Its my turn to ask a question,
“So, how come you don't look dead, if you've been dead for so many years?” i tilt my head to the side assessing her as i ask.
“so like were dead right? So we can control how we look, its pretty awesome.” she answers.
“how do we do it?” I ask. She stands up and tell me to watch.
She closes her eyes and scrunches up her nose as if she's thinking. I watch in awe as her hair changes from dark brown, to white, to neon yellow, to ocean blue, to hot pink then back to dark brown. Then her t shirt goes from green day to my chem to misfits to smashing pumpkins to anthrax then settles on my chem. Then her skirt changes from plain black to tartan black and red with fishnet tights still with black and white stripy knee high socks with now blue and red converse clad feet.
My mouth refuses to close as I watch the transformation, I mean she looks awesome, I want to try, I notice she's changing her eyeliner to red and I stand up.
“now you try.” She says when she's finished.
“do you ever wear matching converse?” I ask her putting time between now and me failing my change.
“nope!” she beams “now come on and try this, just close your eyes and picture yourself with what you want.”
I do as I'm told and imagine my self with my natural long wavy, hair but instead of its dull black colour its bright red, like daddy's in danger days era. I imagine my mothers locket that I left behind around my neck hanging just above the neck line of my t shirt, and I feel something cold and heavy wrapping around my neck. This jerks me out of my thoughts a little but I need to concentrate, its working. I imagine my self dressed in Uncle Frank's Misfits t shirt with the green writing that I love so much, with black, faded and ripped skinny jeans being held up by my silver spiked stud belt and purple converse with my leather jacket that matches my fathers.
“can I make myself have piercings and stuff?” I ask still with my eyes closed focused on my picture.
“yeah but it might sting a bit at first.” Lauren warns. I don't care about pain. I imaging my lower lip pierced with a lip ring on the left side and feel and instant sharp pain in that area. Before I open my eyes I imagine the gold bracelet that uncle mikey got me for my tenth birthday and feel it slipping around my right wrist.
Okay I'm finished. I slowly open my eyes and the first think I notice it the cherry red waves falling over my shoulder and down to my belly button. I'm shocked and stumble back biting my lip with something cold and hard collides with my teeth, I lick it in curiosity. A LIP RING!
“My dad is gunna fucking kill me!” I yell clutching my newly died hair in my hands and pulling it in front of my eyes to hide my view.
“That's the best part! You're already dead! You can do what you want whenever you want!” Lauren states throwing her arms around for emphases.
Hm, maybe this dead thing isn't so bad after all. Wait Bandit, remember why you chose door number two in the first place!
“hey can you help me find another dead person?” I ask with a conniving smile playing on my lips.

hello friends :) so i'm sorry for spelling mistakes and stuff but i wrote this in a rush also if you notice any 'mi' thing's they're actually supposed to be 'I'm' but my computer thinks its funny to auto-correct it wrongly. rate and review please, ill post again tomorrow :)
Sign up to rate and review this story