Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Connection of the eyes and heart

I'm Done With Your Lies-Chapter 17

by MCR667 2 reviews

*Ferard*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2012-12-23 - Updated: 2012-12-23 - 1068 words

0Unrated
Chapter 17
Gerards Pov

What is this why is Frank blocks away from where he works? Or why did he have me drop him off a couple of blocks away from his work? I slide back behind the wall, I know I should just go out and talk to him but I have a feeling he would lie to me, so I settle on spying on him.

Frank walks down the ally to where a car is parked. Then he gets in the Fucking car what’s happening. I hear low mummers, and then screaming but I can’t make out any of the words. Frank is in some guys car and this guy is just screaming at him, could this be Franks dad? He does look like an older man. Then out of nowhere this guy punches Frank several times. I’m about to run out and get Frank but I stop myself. Then the older man screams at Frank and Frank unzips the guys pants.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING? Frank after getting punched several times in the face by this guy is now sucking on his dick? I can’t I don’t even understand what is happening right now? I thought Frank loved me and after a wonderful day he goes to give some douche bag a blow job?

After 5minuets I decide I can’t watch this, when they finish. The older man kicks Frank out of his car, and throws his bag at him too. Then the older man steps out of the car and over to Frank. Frank is now coughing vigorously and I think he might throw up. Frank stand up and hold his hand out. I am not understanding a single second of this.

Now I can hear them talking, the older man says, “Oh Frankie, you think I’m going to pay you” I cringe as he calls him by his nickname “Please Frankie for the past few weeks you have been late every time, Oh and now you just suddenly don’t show up” The older man pushes Frank against the wall

Frank responds to the older man, “Bert please, I’m sorry, I couldn’t make it yesterday”

“Oh poor little homeless boy was Busy” Homeless? Bert punches Frank in the stomach, “I’m a busy man Frankie and I don’t have time for your shit” He punches frank again, “I think I need to take my business some where else” He punches him again

“Please Bert I need you, I can’t sleep outside anymore it’s getting too cold, I’ve lost almost all my clients, I need this” is Frank homeless? Clients what does that mean? What about his dad? Has it been a lie this who time?

Bert punches Frank in the face. Frank falls to the ground, Bert kicks him in the stomach several time and his face a few times then say softly, “Good bye Frankie pleasure doing business with you” he gets in his car and drives away. Frank gets him self to a sitting position, I get a good look at him and he’s covered in his own blood, then he leans over and he starts to throw up, most of it is blood. When he’s done he stands up and he punches the wall and kicks a trash can, he screams, “FUCK. WHAT IS MY FUCKING PROBLEM” he leans against the wall and puts his face in his hands, “I’m gonna die, I wish he had just killed me”

I turn and run. I can’t believe what just happened. Frank doesn’t love me. This whole time he hasn’t been see his Father he’s been fucking other men.

Everything he told me was a lie. I can’t believe I thought I loved him. He’s disgusting all he ever wanted was my body and my house. I get back to my apartment and I get in and I’m sobbing. I just can’t believe that, that is who my Frankie is.

“Gerard whats wrong?” Mikey asks me

“Mikey he’s a little Fuck up, I can’t believe I ever let him in this house” I scream

“Whoa Gerard, what happened? Are you talking about Frank?”

“Who the fuck else would I be talking about Mikey”

“Gerard just tell me what happened”

“Mikey I saw him, he’s been fucking other men, every single thing he ever told me was one big fucking lie, he never loved me, it was all just a lie”

“What?”

“Didn’t you here me Frank Ireo has been Fucking other men”

“You can’t know that for sure”

“Yes I can Mikey I saw it, that where he goes every day at 6:30 to go Fuck some douche named Bert”

“Gee I’m sorry” he tries to continue then my cell phone rings, “gee it’s Frank”

“I don’t want to talk to him” Frank called me 5 times, I didn’t answer once

it was 9pm when there was a knock at the door, Mikey got up to answer but I motioned for him to sit down, I walked to the door and as I thought it was Frank.

“Gee, whats wrong why wouldn’t you answer my calls” I can’t believe he showed up after that, and if he starts to lie to me again I just don’t even.

“Oh please Frank I’m done with your lies, every thing about you disgusts me, I never want to talk to you again.” I Try to say strong but tears are building in my eyes

“Gee I don’t get it what did I do wrong, is it because I showed up looking like this, I’m sorry I have no where else to go” I can see tears start to fall down his face

“Stop calling me Gee and stop pretending that I ever meant anything to you” I choke out through my tears

“Please Gerard I love you so much, what is it I did wrong I can explain everything, just what did I do wrong” Frank is sobbing when he says this

“I’m done with your lies” I come out strong and shut the door. Once it’s closed I lean against it and start sobbing, I can hear Frank on the other side doing the same.
Sign up to rate and review this story