Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Never Let Them Hurt You, I Promise

For the next couple of days they rarely saw Ray because he was so busy working on the BLI hovercraft. Gerard was touched that he was working so hard for their family when he hadn't done anything for them in return. He vowed that if Ray went with them he'd have his back the whole time.

Raven was busy too working on draculoid outfits that would fit all of them. They already owned way too many draculoid masks so they were prepared for that. Lauren wasn't talking to Gerard because she really wanted to go with them. She'd tried ignoring Mikey too but he'd got her to talk to him eventually. Mia was pretending she was fine but Gerard kept hearing her cry at night and knew she missed Becca heaps. He missed her too.

Frank and Penina had made up again and Frank said she could come with them but he wasn't happy about it.

"I hate this crap, is this really all you have?" Gerard asked. One evening when everyone was eating and Gerard still wasn't, she slammed a can down in front of him with a spoon.

"You haven't tried any yet. You haven't eaten since you got here Gerard. You can't fight against BLI on an empty stomach."

"I'm not fighting them tonight."

"That's what you think. They could show up at any moment. ANY. MOMENT." Raven hissed in his face "Now eat the fucking power pup."

Gerard groaned but opened the can and started eating "It's awful." He nearly spat it out his mouth.

"Of course it is! But it's all we've got now fucking eat it!" Raven yelled, eating her own can.

"Sorry." Gerard whispered then carried on eating.

"That's better." Raven smiled and nodded "Now I'm gonna go and give Ray a can." She picked one up and carried it out to the garage.

"I like her." Mia giggled, as Mikey opened her can for her.

"Whatever. It's time for you to go to bed soon." Gerard told her.

"Aww but I'm not tired." Mia pouted.

"I don't care, you need your rest." Gerard said. He waited for her to finish her power pup before picking her up and carrying them into the room that had officially become their bedroom.

"Gee?" Mia asked as he tucked her into bed.

"Yeah Baby?"

"You will get Becca back, won't you?"

"Of course I will." He kissed her forehead "Now go to sleep like a good girl. If you have a nightmare then wake me up okay?"

"Okay. Na night GeeGee."

"Night Sweetheart." He kissed her forehead one more time before leaving the room.




About five hours later, Gerard was woken up by Mia shaking him "W-What's wrong?" Gerard asked sleepily.

"Gee, I can hear someone in the diner but I don't know who they are."

"It'll just be Raven and Ray. Or Penina and Frank. Go back to sleep."

"No Gee, listen!"

Gerard sighed but sat up and listened. There was a creeking noise and then someone muttering "Oh shit..." They had a female voice but it wasn't Raven or Penina.

Gerard reached for the ray gun Ray had given him and whispered to Mia that she should stay there. He tiptoed outside and aimed his ray gun up "FREEZE!" He flicked the lights on and the girl who was standing in there screamed.

Ray and Raven came running out, followed by Frank and Mikey ran up behind Gerard. They all stared at the girl with bright blue hair, dark blue eyes and pale skin "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please don't shoot me!" She shrieked, putting her arms in the air in surrender.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Raven asked, aiming her own ray gun at her.

"I-I'm Callie. I'm sorry but I was lost and starving and exhausted and I saw this place and I just really need a place to stay and-"

"We're full, sorry, you'll have to leave." Raven said.

"No she doesn't. She can stay with us." Mikey said quickly, running over to her and putting his hands on her shoulders "You're okay now, we promise."

Raven sighed "Alright, fine. Don't blame me if she turns out to be a murderer."

Callie wiped away her tears and smiled shyly at Mikey "Thank you."

"No problem. Come on, you look like you need some rest."




Becca could move again. She didn't see what the point in their little injection was but she was just glad it was over. Then one morning, a girl with dark red hair was pushed inside Becca's sisters bedroom. Before Becca could even re-act, the door was slammed shut and locked again "H-Hey." Becca said nervously "My name's Becca. What's yours?"

"Oh. Hi. My name's Tiara." The girl sat up and rubbed her eyes "What are we doing in here?"

"I don't know." Becca swallowed "But I hope my brothers come back for me before we find out."




[A/N] - Sorry it's so short 3:
Sign up to rate and review this story