Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Well, it rains and it pours

Well, it rains and it pours

by evil 0 reviews

Who knew that being robbed by a homeless person could end up being the best thing that has ever happened to you. Frerard

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-12-30 - Updated: 2012-12-30 - 990 words

2Exciting
Hi, this is my first mcr fanfic, so I hope it isn't really bad. I don't have anything against Jamia and I'm sure she's awesome but there will be a bit of hate on her in the story.

“That’ll be $5,” the woman told him.
“Rip-off,” Frank mumbled under his breath.
“Sorry, what did you say?” the woman said back.
Frank grumbled and handed over the money. He scowled at her as he took the coffee in his hand and walked out of Starbucks.
Five bucks for a coffee! Frank groaned as he took a sip of the drink.
He felt a bit bad for being rude to the woman in the shop but he was having a really bad day and his wallet being lighter was definitely not helping his mood. Jamia, his long term girlfriend of four years had just dumped him out of the blue for no reason what so ever. He had planned a romantic evening with her and was going to cook her spaghetti bolognaise, her favourite meal, then they were going to cuddle up and watch back to the future. But then he gets a text on his way home simply saying that she’d had enough and didn’t want anything to do with him anymore.
She didn’t even have the guts to tell me to my face, He thought whilst choking back tears. After a while of trying to hold them back, he gave up and let the salty tears pour down his face. He sunk to the ground and wrapped his arms around himself in a form of self comfort. It took a while of hysterical sobbing before he felt okay enough to lift his head out of the safety blanket of his arms.
Frank then realised that he was sitting on the floor of a filthy alley-way around the back of some shop. He didn’t know what shop he was behind, in-fact he didn’t recognise where he was at all. He must have been just walking in any direction in a blind haze whilst thinking about his Jamia and why she had hurt him like she did. He still didn’t understand why she wants to end it now. What had he done? What had he honestly done to make her not want him anymore? He didn’t understand. He didn’t know whether he wanted to scream or to burst into tears again. He just felt emotionally drained. Jamia was his life! She meant everything to him!
He looked over at his coffee which had been tipped over in his emotional breakdown and cursed out load. Great, He thought just great! Total waste of money! He kicked the cup even though it was already laying on the floor and he squished it with his foot.
He knew that he should get up and go home, this was the rough part of town and it was getting late. But he just couldn’t face going back to the apartment. The place that him and Jamia lived, he was almost sure that she would have packed all of her stuff and taken it with her. It would look so empty with out Jamia’s pictures hung all over the walls and her flowers which she liked to put in vases around the rooms. Just little things that she did, which made the apartment feel more like a home. He couldn’t go back home and face the fact that she was actually gone, that this was not just some prank, she was genuinely gone.
He put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a little pink box. It was decorated simply with a small bedazzled heart made out of silver shiny gems. He had hade the heart himself and stuck it to the box. Some people would say that it was a bit pathetic of him to do that but Frank knew Jamia. He knew how much she loved little things like that, she said it made her feel special that someone would take the time to do something sweet for her, something to show that they loved her. So Frank sat a few nights ago with a tube of glue sticking irritatingly small gems to a petite pink box. It was quite infuriating to do as the gems wouldn’t go where he wanted them to, but he knew that it would be worth it to make Jamia happy.
He regrets taking all the time to do that now. He stares longingly at the box as he flips it open. Inside lays a elegant diamond ring with the inscription ‘together we are whole’. His tears start up again as he stares at the ring. To think, if none of this had happened he could be celebrating right now after his romantic evening with his girlfriend which maybe after tonight could have been his fiancé. That word felt strange to him now. It didn’t seem quite right to say that word even in the same sentence as the name Jamia.
He felt the need to get up off the alley floor now, it was pitch black out so he was guessing that he had been sitting there for hours. He got up on stiff legs and looked around.
He heard a noise of shuffling feet from the opposite end of the alley. He cursed again, remembering that this was the rough, crime ridden end of town. A figure ran up to him wearing tattered skinny jeans and an old, dirty misfits T-shirt. Before Frank had time to react the boy had reached into Frank’s pocket and grabbed his wallet and took off running again. He did this all with in a second but Frank got a clear look at the boys face, he looked around sixteen/seventeen and had glistening eyes and jet black hair which had flopped in a greasy mess around his face.
Sign up to rate and review this story