Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Well, it rains and it pours

2

by evil 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-12-31 - Updated: 2013-01-01 - 669 words

2Exciting
“Toro! You home!” Frank called out as he walked into the flat.
“Don’t you knock!” Ray called back, as his life-long friend, Frank Iero stalked into his flat. Ray wiped the sleep out of his eyes as he climbed down the stairs to reach his friend in the lounge. Ray glanced over at the clock on the adjacent wall, 2:32 am. What was Frank doing here so late?
Ray got up to hug his friend but stopped as he took in the full sight of him. Huge bags lingered under his eyes and his clothes were filthy, as if he had been laying on the ground for hours. “Mate, you look terrible!”
“Thanks,” Frank muttered.
“What happened? Are you okay?” Ray asked.
“Nothing much. Just lost the love of my life, spent all of my money buying the perfect ring for her and to add to that, I was mugged by some homeless guy! So yeah Ray; I’m okay.” Frank spat at him, but was instantly regretting mouthing off to Ray.
“Oh My God dude! I have to get you to a hospital! Did he hurt you? You didn’t hurt your head, did you? I heard that was pretty dangerous-”
“Calm down! I’m fine. He didn’t attack me or anything, he just grabbed my stuff and ran off.” Frank interrupted, trying to relax his currently panicking friend.
Ray was focusing on bringing down his breathing rate whilst he took in the words his friend was saying. Frank meanwhile fell back onto Ray’s sofa and brought his legs up against his chest. His thoughts replaying over and over again the earlier events of today

The boy had just turned around the alley corner and disappeared out of sight, wallet held tightly in his grimy hands. The sense of fear seemed to pick up more for Frank with the boy gone, which was strange, why should he feel safer with a boy who stole from him then on his own?
He walked the route the boy had and came to the front of the alley. He then realised how dark it was out and it must have been later than midnight.
What was he going to do now? Frank thought.
Going back to his and Jamia’s apartment was out of the question and he wasn’t sure his emotional self would be able to cope with that right now. The only other place he could think of was Toro’s. Ray had been his best friend since they were little kids and he wouldn’t mind if he stayed the night. So he took off on the ten minute walk to Ray’s flat, hoping desperately that Ray was still awake.

“What did he take?” Ray questioned whilst his eyes roamed Frank’s body, checking for injuries that Frank assured him were non-existent.
“Just my wallet, wasn’t much cash in it though.”
“Okay ,” Ray seemed to accept that. “What about Jamia? Why’d she leave? Did you guys have a fight because I’m sure she’ll forgive you if you did something wrong.”
“I don’t know!” Frank broke down a little at that, “She just sent me a text saying she wanted nothing more to do with me!”
“Oh,” Ray didn’t know what to say, he had always thought Frank and Jamia were the sweetest couple in the world and when Frank had told him earlier in week that he was proposing, Ray had his hopes out for best man.
“Can I crash here tonight Ray?” Frank asked as he lay his head on the sofa-arm and closed his eyes.
Ray laughed softly, “Well I don’t have much choice now, do I?”
He sighed and sat down next to Frank, wrapping his arms around him in a brotherly hug. Ray’s eyes felt heavier by the second, probably from being woken up at half two in the morning, he rested his head on Frank’s shoulder and instantly fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story