Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Well, it rains and it pours

4

by evil 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2013-01-02 - Updated: 2013-01-02 - 713 words

2Exciting
Frank groaned and opened his eyes, giving them a moment to adjust to the light in the room. He noticed Ray was basically laying on top of him and he tried to crawl out from under his friend without waking him up. After he managed to get out from underneath Ray, Frank took a moment to get his bearings. He then walked over to Ray’s room and grabbed the duvet off of his bed and laid it carefully over his friend. Frank looked cautiously at Ray making sure he was truly asleep before taking Ray’s car keys and walking out the building.
Frank knew Ray would be opposed to him driving off in the early hours of the morning especially in his current emotional state, and not to mention he was kind of stealing- borrowing his car. He’d worry about Ray later but right now Frank was certain that he just needed a drive to clear his head a little bit, it had been a very stressful day for him and he was not sure how much more drama he could take in this short amount of time.
Calm down dude, he told himself this is pretty much as low as it gets, can’t get any worse.
Frank unlocked Ray’s red mini and plonked himself down in the drivers seat, starting the ignition, he drove out on to the road.
It was still dark out and Frank found himself wishing that the sun would just come up already. To him, the sun seemed to symbolize that it would be okay, everything bad seemed to happen in the dark. How many horror movies have you seen where people get murdered outside on a beautiful, hot, sunny summers day? Not many. To Frank; his life was beginning to feel like a horror story of his own. Well, maybe he was being a little dramatic but could you honestly blame him after the day he’s had.
He carried on driving along the road, not really paying attention to where he was going. The only thing he could tell for sure was that he had not left the city. As he drove around a corner he saw a boy with jet black and it instantly reminded him of the earlier events. His eyes only tore away from the person when he noticed the designer shirt he was wearing. Why couldn’t he stop thinking about that kid? It was irrational to not be able to stop thinking about him.
Frank turned another corner but his eyes were glazed over as he thought about the kid, once again.
BAM!
Frank jerked out of his trance as the small car skidded out of control, crashing into a metal pylon. Frank’s first thought was the pain. His chest ached and his head felt like it was going to explode. He smelt petrol and brought his hand up to his face, it was covered in fuel. He knew he had to get out of the vehicle before it exploded with him inside.
Head pounding, he plucked up the courage to open his door and manoeuvre his legs out. The pain in his chest erupted as he attempted to get out. Hot burning feeling ached around his heart and lungs. He attempted to get out one more time, knowing this may be his last chance at survival. He gathered all his strength and clambered out of the car.
Frank was relieved to find out that his legs were unharmed and he walked slowly over to the other side of the car to see what caused him to sway across the road.
The sense of shock was starting to wear off and the ringing in his ears was starting to leave. As he became more aware of his surroundings he could hear a voice screaming - “Gee!”. Frank wanted to tell him to stop and shut up, he was adding to his headache. But he couldn’t as his eyes finally found the body to the voice.
It was a youngish boy with brown hair and glasses, he was cradling another boys head in his arms. Blood was pouring from the injured boy… suddenly Frank managed to put two and two together.
What have I done?
Sign up to rate and review this story