Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > daddy's little girl

just like dad

by XxcyanidenightmarexX 1 review

Bandit and the tornado twins play a song , and gerard has ahrd time getting bandit out of bed . Fast forwarded 11 or so :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-01-05 - Updated: 2013-01-05 - 1861 words

0Unrated
Hey guys !! So , here's chapter 2 of daddy's little girl , hope you like it , and please R+R !

11 years later - the band are in the process of making danger days



(Bandit)

"Bandit lee way !! I don't care if it is the weekend , get out of bloody bed now !" My dad bellowed from the bottom of the stair case .

I just groaned , turned over and put my pillow over my head .

"NO !" I yelled back , my voice muffled , but loud enough,"you can't make me !"

"I can !" He shouted back.

"Ha ! I'd like to see you try old man!"

"Right , I'm coming up!"

I'm in the shit for sure ...

My bedroom door flies open , and my dad walks in , sleeves rolled up and an evil look on his face .shit . He gets hold of my ankles and pulls me , but I have just enough time to grab hold of the head board , gripping it so he can't make me leave my warm , comfy bed.

"Come ... On .... Bandit ... now ... You ... YES !"

I lost my grip on the headboard , and he pulled me out of bed and put me over his shoulder in a fire man's lift .

"I hate you dad"

"I love you too bandit," he replys, "now, you eat , get DRESSED - you aren't staying in that onsie all day (AGAIN) -and then you're coming to the studio with me" he said , walking down the stairs

I groan inwardly," why ?! I'll just stay home and ... Do .. Something !"

"You aren't staying here B," He says to me," you're coming to the studio, you can see cherry and lily and practise your bass, some drumming , ... Maybe do some singing and piano?"

"Ugh ! Dad , I just wanna go back to bed , I cannot be assed with my guitar or the piano ... , and I ... Lost my voice , so I can't sing you see! "

"Um ... Bandit?"

"Yes dad ?"

"You're talking now sweetie"

I mentally facepalm

He drops me down in the kitchen , plonking me on a chair. He then puts pancakes and syrup in front of me , with icecream too . Damn ,ice-cream for breakfast...

"Now , eat it quickly , but not too quickly or ..."

"Arrrgghh !" I yelp

"... Or you'll get brain freeze," he finishes.

I give him an evil look and finish breakfast . I push out of my chair , falling over on qui , but all my dad does is laugh his ass off at me . And that man call himself my father!

Running upstairs (falling over several more times) I go into my room and begin to rummage around in my wardrobe . Aha! I pick out my skiniest pair of skinny jeans and a sleeping with sirens tee-shirt , and a black and red studded belt, to got with my black and red doctor martens . After putting all of them on , I put on black and red eyeliner and brush my black hair , which is streaked with blue, and run down stairs , bass in arm . I go back into the kitchen where dad hands me a cup of coffee and tells me to be quick about drinking it or we'll be late. Chugging it down , I go and stand my the front door where he's waiting for me , tapping his foot impatiently . I try to run sown the steps to the drive way but promptly fall half way sown and land with a thud . Dad groans and helps me up .

"Jesus bandit , you're worse than I when I was 14 !"

I sigh,"that may be true daddy, but at least I probably still won't be like that by the time I'm your age"

"Shut up and get in the car while I put these in the trunk" he says to me kissing me on the forehead. I climb in and shut the door, folding my arms and trying to put a serious look on my face . When my dad climbs in he looks at me and laughs.

"Ah , Bandit , you look just like your mother did when she was trying to be angry with me," he says with a fond smile.

I can't help but grin. He looks happy when he talk about mom.

"I know daddy , you've told me,"I smile.

"That's just cos its true bumblebee," he laughs.

#####################################

It doesn't take long to get to the studio, only about half an hour . By that time , I'm pretty much awake and ready to play guitar with uncle Mikey and then mess around with cherry and lily .

I bound into the studio , suddenly strangely hyper and crash straight into uncle Ray .

"Aaaaarrrgggh !!!" I scream, terrified of being eaten or absorbed by his 'fro, "please don't eat me , please don't eat me !"

"Relax, B! I'm not gonna eat ya ... Today,"uncle Ray say's to me .

I narrow my eyes,"keep that 'fro away from me puff head..."

"Hey , that's uncle puff head to you,"he laughs," where's your dad ?"

"He's just getting my bass and some other crap from the car, he won't be long . Where's uncle mikes?"I ask .

"I'm right here !"He's sitting on the couch behind us, with a mug of coffee in his hand,"am I THAT un noticeable ?!"

"No , uncle Mikey , just waaaaay too quiet," I reply sweetly .

He shoots me the finger , and I stick my tongue out at him in return , then I start giggling my head off for no reason , setting Mikey , ray and the new dude ... Jared , of laughing too .

Ray ruffles my hair," you're just so infectious B"

My dad walks in , my guitar case and some other stuff in his arms,"what're you all laughing about?" He asks curiously.

"I have no idea!" Mikey chuckles .

"Hmmm," dad says ,rolling his eyes , then looking at me," hey , you could hardly keep your eyes open half an hour ago , now you look like you're about to pee your self ..."

"Dad , you gave me ice cream for breakfast," I pat him on the shoulder,"that was never going to end well"

He shrugged,"that was the only way to not make you run back to bed!"

I laughed,"where's cherry and lily and uncle Frankie ?"

"We're here!"

We all turn around to see Frank with 'the tornado twins' behind us , and I walk towards them and hug the twins , and high five Frank .
He dumps his and cherry's guitar, and hands lily her 'lucky drum sticks' .

"Thanks dad" she chirps , flinging herself down on the battered, black sofa, cherry following suit . I just giggle and run towards Jared's drums , picking up and twirling the sticks expertly in my fingers , and begin drumming wildly.

Before I can do a grand finale though , Jared grabs the sticks and lifts me off the seat.

"MY drum, bandit. MINE," he says to me .

I Look at him stonily," well , soooorry!"

I miss uncle Bob , at least he was fun!

I fall backwards onto the sofa , and land on something .... Human shaped .

"Yoooooooowwwwww!!!"

I look around and realise that I've just sat on Mikey. Jumping up , I see cherry and lily doubled up laughing, and mikey rubbing his head and chest .

I shrug awkwardly," oops?"

"Its fine B, just next time ... Watch who you're sitting on sweetie," he reassures me,then snaps," shut up you wankers !" To my dad and the other guys .

"The kids!" Frank yells at him .

"Jesus frank , they're 13 and 14 years old , they're not babies," Mikey retorts," and I swear to god bandit probably knows more profanitys than all of us put together!"

"Its true,"I nod,"I also know the base line to 'platypus I hate you' ... Dickhead, fuckface, cock-smoking, motherfucking, asshole, dirty twat waste of semen I hope you die ! Hey !"

Dad swerves round,"less of that young lady, behave," he says to me," Look , why don't you , cherry and lily go into the next room and practise a bit , hmmm?"

I shrug," okay then"

We all trudge out of the room , me grabbing my bass and cherry grabbing her guitar , and lily already had hold of her drumsticks .

"Right," I say, when we get in the room," cherry , guitar , lily , drums , and me on vocals and guitar. Song ?"

"Why don't we do one of our daddy's ?" Lily pipes up.

"Okay, but which one?" I question.

"Famous last words?" Cherry says

I grin,"perfecto!"

We all position our selves , ready to sing the song,"ready ? 1..2..3 ..4 go!"

####

Now I know , that I can't make you stay
But where's your heart ?
But where's your heart?
... But where's your ...
And I know , there's nothing I can say
To change that part,
To change that part,
To chaaaaaange !


So many bright lights to cast a shadow ,
But can I speak ?
Well is it hard understanding ,
I'm incomplete ?
A life that's so demanding ,
I get so weak !
A love that's so demanding ,
I can't speak !


I am not afraid to keep on living ,
I am not afraid to walk this world alone ,
Honey if you stay I'll be forgiving ,
Nothin' you can say can stop me going home!


Can you see , my eyes are shining bright,
Cos I'm out here on the other side ,
Of a jet black hotel mirror ,
And I'm so weak !
Is it hard understanding ,
I'm in-complete ?
A love that's so demanding ,
I get weak !


I am not afraid to keep on living ,
I am not afraid to walk this world alone ,
Honey if you stay I'll be forgiving ,
Nothin' you can say can stop me going home!


These bright lights have always blinded me ...
These bright lights have always blinded me ...
I say !
I see you lying next to me
With words I thought I'd never speak
Awake and unafraid
Asleep or dead

Cos I see you lying next to me
With words I thought I'd never speak
Awake and unafraid...
Asleep or dead !!!!

Cos I see you lying next to me
With words I thought I'd never speak
Awake and unafraid...
Asleep or dead !! !!


I am not afraid to keep on living ,
I am not afraid to walk this world alone ,
Honey if you stay I'll be forgiving ,
Nothin' you can say can stop me going home!

I am not afraid to keep on living ,
I am not afraid to walk this world alone ,
Honey if you stay I'll be forgiving ,
Nothin' you can say can stop me going home!

I am not afraid to keep on living ,
I am not afraid to walk this world alone ,
Honey if you stay I'll be forgiving ,
Nothin' you can say can stop me going ... home
###########

I fall to my knee's breathing heavily .

"Fuck!" I breathe ,"how does he do that every night?!"

"And they do more than one song"cherry pants, she had been running around , a bit like Frank does when he's playing .

"That was awesome!" Cries lily

"You could be in a band," we hear a laugh from the door , and see our dads plus Mikey and Ray .

"Did it better than me B," daddy winks,them smiles sadly, "and you play just like your mom did".

I run up and hug him,"thanks daddy"

He kisses my for head and we all walk back into the band's studio, and I sit on the couch and get ready to listen to them play
Sign up to rate and review this story