Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > daddy's little girl

They hurt me daddy

by XxcyanidenightmarexX 0 reviews

Bandit goes out , something bad happens

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2013-01-06 - Updated: 2013-01-06 - 1583 words

0Unrated
Hey guys ^-^ sorry this chapter is a bit short, but I was in a bit of a hurry to get it finished ,hope you like it though! Please R+R I love getting reveiws , they make it seem worthwhile m writing it!







Gerard


"Daddy?"

"Yeah honey?"

"Can I go out after school?"

We were on the drive to school , and I always drop bandit off . I remember how it was for me to walk to school , people jumped me and beat me up ,and I hated it . I didn't know of anyone doing this to B, but just to be on the safe side .

"Hmmm," I say," I don't know bandit ... who with?"

"Just cherry and lily,"she replys .

"And where will you 3 be going?"I ask

"Just to the park or something ... Maybe go to the music shop to get a stand for my keyboard ?"
I think about it," hmm , I suppose so !"

A wide smile breaks out on her face,"thanks daddy!"

"But !' I say," you have to be back by 8 , unless you go to your uncle Frank's and I'll pick you up. Deal?"

"Deal!" She says, shaking my hand and laughing.

I pull up out side of the school , the same school as I went to actually . Where I met lynz ...

"Bye dad," bandit says to me , climbing out of the car.

"Bye sweetie," I wave , watching as she goes through the dark red gates and up to the main entrance and pull off when I see that she's safely inside .

My cell bleeps , and I pick it up blindly from the dashboard, keeping my eyes on the road, and press the accept button

"Hello , Gerard Way speaking"

"Hey , Gerard , its Jimmy"

"Jimmy! Hey man , how's it going?"

Jimmy was lynz's band mate in the band that she was in , mindless self indulgence . We had remained good friends since .. It happened, as had me , kitty and steve .I was even friends with the bass player that replaced her. I wasn't surprised to get a call from him , he was an extra in our new video and he seemed really psyched about it.

"I'm great dude , but I need to ask you something"

"Is it about the photo shoot ? Because ...."

"No. No no , erm ... Its about lindsey's memorial service tomorrow"

"Oh yeah ... I .. Um ... You're coming yeah?"

"Of course I am , Gee! I'm just making sure that you're okay ... y'know"

"Of course I am jimmy, its been 11 years. Its Bandit I'm worried about..."

"Aw , poor B ... Tell her that her Uncle Jimmy's here for her"

I laugh," Don't worry , she knows... Thanks for asking dude , see you tomorrow"

"You too , bye Gerard"

"Bye Jimmy"

I flicked my cell off , putting it in my pocket and tuned the car into the studio parking lot. I sighed . Why did I have a feeling that this was gonna be a long day ?



###########################################



"GERARD! Wake up bro!" Mikey cried at me

"I am fucking awake ! I'm just not concentrating ..." I mumbled , flinging my mic to the ground.

"Hey! Gerard , what's up man?" Frank patted me on the shoulder,"you okay?"

"Just ... Tomorrow ... I ..." I half sob.

"Hey ... Gee, its gonna be okay," Frank pulls me into a tight hug," We all miss her ... But you gotta think about bandit . She needs you to be strong"

I pull back , and sniff," yeah , I know ... She needs me"

"Exactly," Frank gives me a smile and bends down to scoop up my mic and hands it to me," now come on , we should try and get this song done"

I smile, nod and go back , positioning my self behind the stand , holding the large headphones to my ears , some of my bright red strands of hair falling in my eyes. Taking a deep breath , I began to sing ...


####
Move your body when the sunlight dies
Everybody hide your body from the scarecrow
Everybody hide

Make a wish when your childhood dies
Hear the knock, knock, knock when she cries
We're all alone tonight...

Hold your breath when a black bird flies
Count to seventeen and close your eyes
I'll keep you safe inside...

He burns, my skin
Never mind about the shape I'm in
I'll keep you safe tonight, y-yeah !

Move your body when the sunlight dies
Everybody hide your body from the scarecrow
Everybody hide...
Move your body when the sunlight dies
Everybody hide your body from the scarecrow
Everybody hide

Blow a kiss at the methane skies
See the rust through your playground eyes
We're all in love tonight.
(all in love tonight)

Leave a dream where the fallout lies
Watch it grow with the tearstain dries
To keep you safe tonight...

He burns, my skin
Never mattered 'bout the shape I'm in
I'll keep you safe tonight, y-yeah !

Move your body when the sunlight dies
Everybody hide your body from the scarecrow
Everybody hide...
Move your body when the sunlight dies
Everybody hide your body from the scarecrow
Everybody hide....

Love, love, love won't stop this
Bomb, bomb, love won't stop this
Bomb, bomb, love won't stop this....

Run, run, bunny run...
Run, run, bunny run !!

Move your body when the sunlight dies
Everybody hide your body from the scarecrow
Everybody hide...
Move your body when the sunlight dies
Everybody hide your body from the scarecrow
Everybody hide...
Move your body when the sunlight dies
Everybody hide your body from the scarecrow
Everybody hide...
Move your body when the sunlight dies
Everybody hide your body from the scarecrow
Everybody hide!

####

I took a deep intake of breath , bringing the headphones away from my ears and placing them back on the rack .

"Great job guys !"Our manager says, giving the thumbs up,"I think that's it for today"

I look at the clock ; fuck ! Was it 6:30 already? That meant that bandit was already out with cherry and lily .

"Gotta go guys!" I say , grabbing my jacket and waving.

I walk out of the building , meeting a few fans in the parking lot. Once I had signed a few T-shirts and jackets, got in my car and drove home, and thank god the traffic was minimal .I was so tired from the day.

Opening my front door with my keys , I let my self in , walking straight through into the kitchen , switching on the kettle and placing a mug on the side board , spooning in coffee and a little milk.
looking at the fridge , I see a note taped to it :


Daddy :)

Gone out with cherry and lily , will be back by 8 unless I go to uncle Frank's and he'll call you to pick me up.

Love you !

B xo


I smiled , turning back to my coffee cup and pouring the steaming water into it . Whistling the tune to 'S/C/A/R/C/R/O/W , I picked up my mug and walked into the sitting room and switching on the TV. I set it down on the coffee table and sat back on sofa . God , I was so tired ...


**
2 hours later
**

I woke up with a sudden start . Shit . What time was it ?! I flicked the guide on the TV on . 8:30 ... Fucking hell ! I dug my cell out of my pocket , checking if I had any calls from Frank . Nothing .

I walked to the bottom of the stairs,"Bandit!!!"

Nothing , again

"BANDIT!!!"I shouted louder.

Still nothing .

Maybe she had fallen asleep?

I walked up stairs and opened her door, looking for any sign of her. Her room was empty of anything human...


I punched franks number into my phone , bringing it to my ear and bitting my lip. She was only half an hour late . I was always late in ....

"Hey frank , are the twins home?" I say quickly

"Hey Gee ,and yeah, they got home around half an hour ago," he replys,"why?"

"Its just ... Bandit isn't home"

"Really ? One minute , I'll ask the girls if they know" he tells me.

He comes back to the phone 2 minutes later," they said she was on her way home at half 7 , because she wanted to be home early to surprise you"

I run my fingers through my hair," oh shit..."

"I'll tell you if she calls the twins or anything gerard"

"Thanks Frankie," I say and hand up. Where the fuck was my daughter ?!

Suddenly , I hear the front door open. Racing down stairs , I open my mouth to tell her off ... But then I think other wise .

"Daddy ... " She whispers before falling to the ground.

"Bandit!"I screamed, running towards her.

I look at her, and see the state she's in. Her face was bruised and covered in blood and her clothes where ripped.

I brush her raven black hair out of her eyes , and hold her head up," bumblebee.... What happened?"

She looks up at me and a tear trickles down her cheek,"I was coming home early... Some guys ... Called me an emo faggot .... They hurt me daddy ... They ... Punched me and pulled my hair . I thought they would leave me after ... But then they ... They ..."

"Oh god .... No .. Please tell me they didn't ..." I sobbed , hoping to god they didn't do what I think they did ...

"They raped me daddy ... They raped me,"she's crying uncontrollably now , hot tears streaming down her innocent face.

I cry with her , terrified for what comes next. I'll have to tell the police ... She'll have to go to the doctors ... I'll kill the bastards that done this to my baby girl . Kill them .
Sign up to rate and review this story