Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cross My Heart

freak

by LETDOWNOFTHECENTURY 1 review

Matt finds josh in a broken state

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2013-01-06 - Updated: 2013-01-07 - 353 words

0Unrated
Chm 58 freak

Matt's pov

I watch Josh as he sleeps, and the boys are sleeping in their room.

Josh is tossing and turning, and muttering under his breath.

"I'm not a freak, I'm not a freak, you all can fucking die!"

I look at him.

What's wrong with him? I've never seen him act like this! I'm scared, then it hits me--the people at the rehab centre treated him like shit for nine months!

How can I be that stupid?!

He was called freak every day, and the nurses weren't getting through to him, even with the pregnancy.

I look at his sleeping body. What made him so broken?

He wakes up.

"Matty, am I a freak?" He whispers tears falling down his face.

I look at him.

What should I say?

I go to him, and he instantly curls up into a position a frightened child would before getting hit. What happened to him? He loves his boys, and wants to protect them. I know that. He only opens up to me, Mike, Ian and his mom.

"Joshie? What happened?"

He looks at me, and grabs something from under his mattress, and I gasp.

It's a fucking knife. I look horrified. He has a fucking knife....

"Joshie, put the knife down love...we need to talk."

Josh shrugs, and slips the knife away. I look at his arms finally, and they have cuts up and down. There's several scars, and some of the cuts are fresh, and look infected. I grab his wrist.

"Where did those cuts come from?"

"Nowhere...."

"Josh, you don't need to be so secretive. Can we talk?"

"Everyone at rehab wanted me dead!" He wails.

I pull him closer. He cries into my chest.

“I got shoved around and people would laugh at me when I was preggers!"

My heart broke. Why would ANYONE, especially his peers hate him so much? And to the point of self-harming again? Josh cried into my chest.

"Matty,I need to tell you somethin..."

Oh god. The curveball...

sorry this took so long ive just startwd a new semester enjoy xo Jules
Sign up to rate and review this story