Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Rosemary Hotel

Chapter Three

by Hozzie 6 reviews

"... She just found him hanging from the ceiling."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-01-14 - Updated: 2013-01-14 - 879 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard went into the bar and found a teenage girl with long brown hair "Hey." Gerard said, walking over to her "I'm Gerard. What's your name?"

"Amy." The girl replied with a small smile.

"Everything okay Amy?"

Amy nodded, her green eyes swivelling away from him "Yeah. Just... Kinda freaked out."

"'Cos of that guy who fell down the stairs?" Gerard asked. Amy paused then nodded "Pretty freaky, huh? Did you see how it happened?"

"No. I just heard Mom scream so I ran outside." Amy shuddered "I really wish I hadn't. It was so scary. Lauren saw it too but she didn't seem too freaked out."

"Did Penina see it?"

Amy stared at him "No, I don't think so."

Gerard looked around "So, you've really lived here forever? Are you sad about moving?"

Amy thought about it "It's strange but I think I'm getting used to it. It'll be a good new start. The house we're moving to looks really nice."

"If you've lived here forever, could you tell me a few stories about the house?"

Amy shrugged her shoulders "I guess so." She walked over to the mantelpiece and came back with a picture "This is of my Grandma when she was around Lauren's age."

"Grandma Jennifer?"

Amy nodded "Yeah. She's lived here her entire life. But she doesn't seem to mind that we're moving."

"Who's that woman?" Gerard asked, looking at the black woman sitting behind the young girl with black hair.

"That's Sarah. She was Jennifer's nanny. She looked after Jennifer more than their Mother, my Great Grandma."

"Why?"

"I don't know. She always got upset when she talked about it so we didn't push it." Amy said "Anyway, I'd better go and finish my homework. I'll see you later."

"See you." Gerard waved and watched her leave then turned to the bar tender "So... There are some weird things going on here, huh?"

"I don't care." The bar tender replied.






"If you could just sign this piece of paper." A man with tattoos and short black hair said.

"I never asked," Raven said, signing the piece of paper "What kind of renovations are you planning to make?"

"... They never told you?"

"What?"

"Mrs Toro, we plan on demolishing the hotel."

Raven's eyes widened and she felt guilty "Oh." She handed him the pice of paper back "Excuse me."

The man, Frank, nodded and made his way up to his room. It was too far for him to travel back tonight so he was staying in one of the rooms.



Lauren sat in the play room playing tea parties with her teddy bears. She hummed a childish tune as she poured the tea for each of the members of her tea party. She didn't notice what was going on in the replica of the hotel behind her. One of the dolls sat on a bed in one of the rooms. Same as Frank sat down on his bed in his room, thinking how weird it was that he was sitting in a building that soon wouldn't exist.

The door behind the doll in the room pushed itself open slowly. Same as the door in Frank's room pushed itself open slowly, not making a sound. So Frank remained staring into space as the door opened behind him.

Lauren heard a small noise behind her and whirled around. She was pretty confused to find one of her dolls hanging from the ceiling fan by a piece of rope.

Same as Frank, in his room, was hanging from the ceiling fan by a piece of rope tied around his neck.





Gerard was making his way back to the room when he heard a noise from outside. He looked out the window and found several police cars and an ambulance. He went downstairs and found Raven hugging Ray tightly. Amy, Lauren and Penina were no where to be found "Hey?" Gerard walked over to them "What happened?"

"The solicitor, Frank Iero." Ray replied "The maid went in to make sure the room was okay for him and she just found him hanging from the ceiling." Ray sighed "If you want to check out, I completely understand and I'll give you a full refund."

"That's okay." Gerard smiled "We don't scare that easy."

He nodded at Ray then made his way back to his room. Mikey was sat on the armchair staring into space "Hey, the solicitor, he hung himself." Gerard told him.

"I know, I saw." Mikey muttered grumpily.

"Yeah so it seems like someone here really doesn't wanna leave." Gerard said "What did you find out about the house?"

There was a moments silence "You're bossy." Mikey suddenly said.

Gerard turned around and looked at him "... What?"

"You're bossy." Mikey repeated then smiled "And short!" He burst out laughing.

Grard sighed "Are you drunk?"

"Yeah." Mikey said like it was obvious.

"What were you thinking Mikes? We're on a job!"

"I should've been able to save that solicitor."

"How?" Gerard cried "You didn't know! You can't save everyone Mikey, you know that."

"That's an excuse Geeeeeeeeee!" Mikey moaned.

"No, come on, time to go to bed." Gerard grabbed his arm and shoved Mikey onto the bed. Mikey sighed, buried his head into the pillow then fell asleep straightaway.
Sign up to rate and review this story