Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Good Luck and Good Night

Seven

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Hollowed out books and coffee. The typical Thursday.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2013-01-19 - Updated: 2013-01-19 - 746 words

0Unrated
I walked down the street and around the corner from the building to the cafe, smiling softly to myself. With the present in one hand and the other holding my phone to my ear as I tried to call Mikey, I wasn't looked at even once by anyone on the sidewalk.

It went straight to voice mail, which meant he was working. I nodded to myself and hit the end button. Angie sat at the table I'd met her at before, her long golden hair blowing loose in the back draft that was lashing at me.

I touched her shoulder, making her jump. She looked up at me and tears filled her eyes, just like we'd planned before.

She jumped up and wrapped her arms around me in distress. The broken sobs rattled out of her as I hugged her tightly. "It'll be okay, Ang." I said soothingly, making tears sting my own eyes.

I rubbed them away with the back of my hand, making it look dramatic. "Don't cry Adam!" she pulled away from me, wiping her eyes. "S-sorry. It's just......" she hiccuped and shook her head.

"I know." I said, my cheeks going red. "I brought you something." I held up the present. "I know you probably don't feel like opening anything though." I grimaced.

"I'll open it when I get home, okay?" she sniffled. "I brought your book, by the way." her breath hitched. "I-it's not like Richard can finish it now anyway." She covered her mouth.

"Shhhh...." I reached across the table, rubbing her arm. "Come on now. you'll mess up your lipstick." she laughed slightly.

"You're right, Adam." she nodded, taking a deep breath. My phone vibrated in my pocket, letting me know that this was the end of the meeting.

"Oh jeez!" I pulled it out and shut off the alarm. "I'm sorry Ang, I gotta go. It's my mom's birthday tomorrow and my brother and I are driving all night to get there on time. We gotta pack and get ready." I stood.

She stood and handed me the book I'd never seen before then. "Okay." she hugged me tightly. "Thank you again." she whispered.

I watched her walk off and get into her sleek black car. With a sigh, I went into the cafe with the book under my arm.

When I walked out with a bag of muffins and a tray of coffee, I made my way back home. I had to hold the bag on my knee as I unlocked the door and opened it.

Sitting it down quickly, I whirled around and shut off the alarming system. Frank poked his head out of the bedroom door and smiled as he saw me. "I brought coffee and food." I smiled, gesturing to the counter.

He came over to me and stopped about a foot away. "What?" I looked at him. His face fell as he looked at me. "What?" I asked again. "Is there a bug on me?!" I panicked, looking around my body.

Silently, he wiped his hand across my neck. He held his red fingers in front of my face, his eyebrow raising. My mind instantly jumped to Angie hugging me. "Oh." I wiped the rest off with my palm. "I can't believe she wore lipstick when she knew she was going to have to cry." I rolled my eyes.

"And what was your part in the act?" he asked quietly, like he didn't want me to hear him. He sat on the huge couch, curling his legs up to his chest.

He's jealous? "Sad best friend." I said simply, sitting next to him. "Her job was to freak out a little and mine was to make her feel better. Lipstick wasn't supposed to be a part of this. He put his head on his knees.

"Frank." I sighed, grabbing his chin and lifting his head back up. I looked him dead in his brown eyes. "Nothing happened outside of the script I wrote aside from her wearing lipstick." I said clearly. "I didn't kiss her and she didn't kiss me."

His cheeks grew red. "Okay." he breathed. I kissed him lightly and pulled away.

"Come on. Breakfast." I smiled and threw him a blueberry muffin.










Another chapter. I meant to get it up last night, but I was making videos and uploading pics and just bleh. I'll make it up with another now.

R+R and all that stuff.

Hugs and Bubbles,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story