Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Good Luck and Good Night

Eight

by lalatherapist16 3 reviews

Welcome back.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2013-01-19 - Updated: 2013-01-19 - 447 words

1Exciting
Hours later, Frank had showered and put on his clean clothes I'd washed earlier for him. We sat in the living room, watching MTV and eating dinner. The door burst open and in less than a second, I pulled the gun out of the cushions and had it pointed at the opening.

Mikey sighed and stepped in, throwing his bags in the doorway and shutting the door. I set the safety back on the gun and put it back. "Welcome back." I smiled at him. "Dinner's on the stove."

"I need a shower. It got a little...." he pulled off the black gloves he wore and held his hand up for e to see. It was stained in blood. "I didn't have enough time." he sighed and went to the bathroom he used.

I sighed and got to work putting up his weapons and throwing his blood drenched clothes into the fireplace. "We're going shopping before we leave!" I called before I heard the water running.

Pouring lighter fluid on the pile in the fireplace, I lit a match and threw it in. It exploded into a roaring fire, destroying his clothes.

Frank jumped on the couch. I smiled and headed to the bathroom to grab the other clothes. Shutting the door, I started picking them up. "So it was bad?" I asked softly.

I knew Mikey. He was in the shower, his head resting against the wall, letting the water rundown his back. "Very. He just wouldn't die." I heard the sigh in his voice.

"Sorry. Oh, I think I'll be keeping Frank. And teaching him." I said easily, knowing he wouldn't argue.

"As long as he doesn't fuck us up, I won't kill him." he sighed. I smiled and took his clothes, leaving his keys, phone and wallet on the counter of the sink.

Throwing them into the fire as well, I looked at Frank. "Sadly, we can't shop with you here. So you'll have to wait till we leave the city. People are gonna have to think you're dead." he flinched.

"Gerard." He said softly. I looked at him again. "I...." he took a deep breath.

"Frank?" I sat next to him again. His face was bright red. "Are you sick?" I put my hand on his forehead.

"I like you." He said. Only then did I realize I couldn't hear the water anymore.

I looked over at the bathroom door. Mikey was standing there in his towel, his eyes wide.





Waboosh! Another chapter. Sorry it's kinda short, but I have a lot to do today. Especially if my gf can come over tomorrow. So R+R and all that.

Hugs and Waterslides,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story