Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Living Dead

Sleep

by farfromhere 0 reviews

Is tonight any different from the last?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2013-01-19 - Updated: 2013-01-20 - 415 words

0Unrated
(Frank's POV)

She went silent after I answered her question. She searched for a book while I prepared the liquid for my veins. This was my first try at heroin. I was a little shaky, this was a bit of a step up from the normal pill popping and cocaine I was used to.

Amber sat down next to me with "The Rum Diaries" in hand. Her wavy, long dark chocolate brown hair cascading past her breasts was stunning, it brought out her icy blue eyes. Her eyes were surrounded by dark circles and looked very frightening on her pale skin. Her small frame also concerned me, she was so thin. I knew I couldn't say anything to her, she never bothered me with my problems, so I respected her and her wishes.

I put the liquid in the syringe and sighed, I could feel her peak over in curiosity. "I hope nothing bad happens," She murmured fighting off sleep. " Death is very permanent, even though the high isn't." Her tone wasn't very concerned, it almost hurt how her words could of meant so much if used in a different pitch.

I looked over to see her eyes closed shut in almost an instance. She was passed out. I wondered how long it would be until she woke up screaming. I put the materials down, it could wait. I moved her hair out of her fact and studied her features, her face wasn't in any antagonizing position. She looked peaceful.

I searched my pocket for something that could help me sleep, a xanax or two might work. I crushed it and swallowed the bitterness down. I looked over again, she was so beautiful. I felt like maybe this night, she would be safe from the demons that tormented her, though I knew it was a long shot. She had rare nights where she could sleep well, those nights signified a great morning (or night depending on when she passed out) for her. She would wake up, humming, happy, and cleaning. She would sing sometimes as well. Her voice was incredible.

I picked her up off the couch and into my bed, considering she didn't own one to herself. I laid down next to her in hopes that I could watch over her so I could wake her as soon as she seemed panicked. I failed though and fell in darkness in almost an instance due to the grogginess and heaviness the drugs made me feel.
Sign up to rate and review this story