Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Living Dead

Shine

by farfromhere 0 reviews

And how long could this last?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2013-01-20 - Updated: 2013-01-20 - 816 words

0Unrated
(Amber's POV)

My eyes fluttered open, brightness showing threw the windows causing me to squint. I thought of my last memory, it being next to Frank on the couch. No nightmares. No feelings of panic, disgust or dread.

I rolled over to notice a heavy arm draped over me and the sleeping beauty next to me. Both of us being completely dressed made any doubts of his character, or mine out of the question. He probably just wanted to tuck me in. The thought itself made my face warm. His irregular moments of kindness that always threw me off, but I always greatly appreciated them and tried to always pay them pack. I smiled at his soft snores and angelic expression. He was quite the looker, though the bags under his eyes could compare to mine.

I got up and dressed for my day off, I put on some make up to hide the bags and accentuation my eyes and lips. Foundation, mascara, and a deep shade of red to cover my lips, I felt alive this morning. I threw on a short yellow sundress with a white collar, curled my hair, and decided to spend my day cleaning up the apartment including a basic cleaning in Frank's room, it's the least I could do for the peaceful night he unintentionally gave me.

I put on some music and started in my room, picking up the food I left around lazily in my room and the clothes scattered around.

I made sure to introduce the apartment walls to my incredible dance moves and sang to every verse of one of my favorite artists. Her voice was matched to mine and I just swung my hips to the beats of the drums.

When I reached the living room, I saw his drugs scrawled on the table and moved it to his room, almost surprised he neglected what he loved behind. I just shrugged the thought off and continued to clean the entire place spotless.

***
(Franks POV)

"Scrape these barnacles, I am whole again
finally purified or whatever that means
put your back in it they laid their roots deep within the pain
free me free me from their teeth
but dont cut too deep
Scrape these barnacles
I am utterly yours
take my lack of control and swallow it whole
break my excuses to leave over your boney knees
and scrub the sweat away, make me clean

please pull the bad dreams out of me

free me
free me
free me
free me
I am utterly yours"


I awoke to her voice filling my room, I felt groggy and irritable but her voice soothed me to no end. She must of have a good night's rest. I smiled knowing she hadn't had a restless night. I turned to my side and noticed my room has been picked up and cleaned, nothing really messed with but more organized along with dirty things disposed of, such as wrappers and food. I sighed knowing it being Amber's doing, she could be such a sweetheart. I drifted off thinking of her allowing her singing to keep me motivated to think so highly of her.

I soon felt the need to get some food. I changed out of the crusty clothes from the night before and brushed out my mane. I felt almost nervous walking out of my room, I clutched my door knob and slowly went towards her voice.

She was cleaning the kitchen and wiping down the table before she set down some pancakes for what seemed to be for the both of us.

She perked up and stopped singing, "Hey, I made some food for us." She said with a giant smile that faded as her eyes looked down in embarrassment over her enthusiastic behavior. How adorable. I just stared at her not knowing how to react. She scrambled to get plates for us both and set them down with silverware to go with it.

I saw her drop her head and begin to eat, I sat down across from her and had a small chuckle admit from my lips. She looked up with a confused expression. I just smiled for a moment and said, "Thank you so much for cleaning up and cooking." She let the breath go I'm sure she didn't even know she was holding and nodded with a smile in reply. "I also really enjoy hearing your voice in the morning, thank you for that."

She blushed and shook her head trying to laugh it off. "No, thank you for what you did last night, I slept great." Her face lit up and I wish I actually had the power to control her dreams. Seeing her happy, truly was a sight to see. I sighed and looked down, "If only I could prevent your nightmares, Amber. It's always a treat to see you so happy."
Sign up to rate and review this story