Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Living Dead

Phase, phase

by farfromhere 1 review

Normality is just a phase

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2013-09-06 - Updated: 2013-09-20 - 382 words

0Unrated
Amber POV

I bounced on the couch and felt as if I weighed close to nothing. I was so bubbly and excited, but I couldn't help it. I turned to Frank, my teeth gleaming from my smile and my eyes nearly crunched up from the force of my cheeks. I saw him not even budge from the process he was starting, he was crushing up some sort of pill with a credit card and begin to form it into a thin line. As he crouched over the powder, he looked at me with almost an ashamed look as my facial expression started to falter into one of curiosity. I watched him do lots of things, I don't know why he almost seemed apologetic. He gulped and looked down. "You know, maybe, we should go out and do something today, it is your day off."

I couldn't even help but giggle. "What did you want to do?" He kind of twitched but forced some sort of sluggish grin in my direction. "How does clubbing sound?"
I kinda of hummed and shrugged, "I don't know if that's really my thing..." I put my finger up to my cheek. I did enjoy dancing and making a fool out of myself, it might be alright. I had no idea what to wear or how to act or anything. I didn't even know what kind of music is playing on the radio. "Listen, we both know basic clubs are not my thing or would ever be yours, but goth clubs can be really fun... you deal with some real nerds and weirdos but the atmosphere and music is way better, you'll have a ton of fun I bet." He said sounding a little weary but sincere.

I couldn't help but smile bigger, "do I get to dress like its Halloween?!" Frank lifted his eyebrows and started laughing, "I mean, if you really want!" I giggled even harder than him, finding this all way too much to even be real. "Ok but you have to dress up with me okay!" I said jumping up running to my wardrobe."I want you to look like how you did when you were in that band of yours, make up and all!" I coould almost feel him cringe from my room.
Sign up to rate and review this story