Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Rosemary Hotel

Chapter Five

by Hozzie 5 reviews

"We think it was a spirit."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-01-20 - Updated: 2013-01-20 - 703 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lauren sat in her room playing with a wind-up toy horse that went backwards and forwards when she noticed something weird happening in her doll house. The swings in the playground were moving backwards and forwards by themselves. At first it was just the swings that moved. Then the roundabout slowly started spinning round and round by itself. And then the see-saw started going up and down slowly and hit the floor with a thunk each time it came back down.

Raven carried several boxes out to the car carefully, put them into the boot of her car and was about to go back inside when she heard a noise from around the back. She thought Ray, Amy and Lauren were all in the house. What could've made the noise? So Raven went round the back to see what it was. When she got there, she found all the playground equipment moving by itself.

Her eyes widened and she started to shake. What the hell was going on? Why was all this happening right now?

Lauren looked at all the playground equipment moving outside the doll house and started to feel pretty scared. Whenever things started moving in her doll house, someone normally died.

Raven's heart was racing when suddenly she heard a noise behind her. She whirled around and found her car driving towards her pretty fast. She started to run away but she wasn't fast enough. The car came closer and closer and Raven screamed as it was about to hit her. Then someone shoved her out of the way, the two of them fell to the ground and the car stopped.

Raven rolled over and found Gerard was the one that had shoved her over "What was that?" Raven cried.

"Honestly?" Gerard asked, raising his eye-brows "We thought it was some kind of voodoo curse but that... That was a spirit."

Raven sighed heavily and let Gerard take her inside. He took her into the bar "Whisky." Raven grunted.

"I know the feeling." Mikey said, pouring her some in a glass.

"What happened out there?" Raven asked.

Ray came into the room "Hey, Raven, are you okay?" He went over to her and hugged her "I thought you told these guys to leave."

"I did but-" Raven took a deep breath and told him what happened outside.

"So... What was it?"

"We think it was a spirit." Mikey told him in a matter-of-fact voice.

"... What?"

"I'm sorry but we don't have time for you to settle into this." Gerard sighed. Amy came into the room and Gerard looked at her "Go get your Grandma and your sisters. You need to leave right now."

"Umm I only have one sister." Amy said, biting her lip.

Mikey and Gerard looked confused "I thought you and Lauren had a sister named Penina."

Raven looked up "... Penina's imaginary."

Mikey and Gerard looked at each other, their eyes widening.





Penina stood in front of Jennifer, smirking at her while Jennifer looked near tears "She's going to stay here with me." Penina told her "And there's nothing you can do to stop me."

Lauren came into the room "Penina, don't, we're not supposed to bother Grandma."

Penina didn't look away from Jennifer "I know. Come on." She turned to Lauren "Let's go play."

"Can we have a tea party?" Lauren asked, her eyes lighting up.

"We can have lots of tea parties." Penina smiled, walking towards her then turning back to Jennifer and saying "Forever... And ever..."




"Lauren!" Raven yelled, running towards the room that said 'Private' "LAUREN!"

They all ran into that room and found most of the dolls were broken "Oh My God." Amy whispered, her hand going to her mouth.

"Okay, tell us everything you know about Penina!" Mikey cried.

"Umm not much, Lauren's been talking about her since Jennifer had the stroke."

"Was there anyone who lived here, a family member or something who had the same name?"

Ray's eyes widened "Jennifer's sister. She had a sister named Penina."

"And did Penina happen to die in this house?"

Amy started shaking "Yes. She drowned in the pool."




[A/N] - Either the next chapter or one afterwards will be the last one :3
Sign up to rate and review this story