Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Reasoning Love

Welcome To Belleville

by glostick86 5 reviews

(REVISED) Angel arrives in Belleville and meets someone new.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-01-25 - Updated: 2013-04-17 - 1793 words

2Ambiance
They finally arrive to Belleville. Seems like a nice enough place. Their house is nice plus the girls finally get their own room which both of them are ecstatic about. Back in San Antonio the girls shared a room but it wasn’t that bad since they were close. You see the girls are exactly three years apart. They were both born on the same day. As soon as Angel was done putting her bed together, she thought it would be a good idea to ask her mom for permission to go for a short walk.

"That's fine but I don't want you home too late. You still need to unpack, ok?" she says to her daughter.

"Ok." Angel says. She is about to walk out when the doorbell rings. She opens it to find a woman who looks to be about the same age as her mom. She has blond hair, hazel eyes and a very warm smile. In her hands is a covered dish.

"Hello dear, is your mother home?" she asks.

"Yes she is. Won't you come in please?"

"Yes thank you"

"Mom, can you come here for a second please?" Angel calls to her mother who is in the kitchen.

"Oh hello!" she says coming into the room.

"Hello. My name in Donna Way. I live across the street and I've come to welcome you and your family to the neighborhood."

"Oh thank you! Would you like to come into the kitchen with me? I just brewed a fresh pot of coffee. My name in Laura Martinez & this is my daughter Angel."

"It's a pleasure to meet both of you. Oh I also brought this over as well. It's chicken alfredo. I didn’t think you would be able to cook tonight so I made it for you."

"Oh ok. Thank you."

"So is Angel your only daughter?" Donna asks.

“Oh no I have two others. Angel is my oldest though. She's 16. Then there is my son Caleb who is 15 and my daughter Lydia who is 13."

"That’s nice. I have two boys myself. My oldest is your age." Donna says to Angel.

"Oh that's wonderful!" her mother says. Yeah terrific, Angel thought to herself sarcastically.

"Hey mom I'm going to get going so I'll be back later."

"Ok sweetheart. Be careful & not too late."

“Ok.” Angel replies eager to see her new surroundings.

She starts walking down the street, admiring how beautiful the neighborhood is. As she rounds the corner she notices a coffee shop a little ways ahead so she decides to make her way there. As she gets closer she notices that there is a group of guys sitting at one of the outside tables. At first she didn’t pay much attention to them. That was until she noticed one of the staring at her. He was wearing black skinny jeans, black converse, a white t-shirt and a black leather jacket. His hair was jet black and his eyes....oh my god she thought to herself. His eyes were the most beautiful shade of hazel she had ever seen. Plus he was really cute!!!

"Hi." he says to her as she passes by.

She didn’t say anything to him except smile. She heads inside to order her coffee and sits down at one of the tables that looks outside. She pulls out her phone so she can make it seem like she is texting her friends but what she was really doing was staring at him. He notices that she is trying not to be too obvious about staring at him. At this moment is when he decides it was ok to get up and go talk to her. He thought she looked absolutely gorgeous. She was wearing a black pleated skirt with black leggings, black Mary Jane's and a black and red corset. Her black hair was long to her waist and pin straight. She had beautiful brown eyes. He had never seen her around here before or he would have remembered someone that gorgeous.

"Be right back." he tells his friends.

"What? Where are you going?" Mikey asks.

He didn’t answer. He just got up, went inside and walked over to her table. She doesn't even notice that he is standing there until he clears his throat.

"Hi."

"Hello." she answers.

"Mind if I sit down?" he asks her.

"No not at all."

He kept taking small glances at her chest hoping that she didn’t notice.

"My name is Gerard. What's yours if you don't mind me asking?"

"It's Angel." she says.

"Well Angel. What brings you here today?"

"I'm just out for a walk. My family and I just moved here."

"Oh well in that case welcome to New Jersey. Where did you move here from?" he asks her.

"San Antonio, Texas."

"Cool. But sorry to say that I have never heard of it."

"It's ok. I've never heard of Belleville till my mom told us we were moving here. So I guess that makes us even." Angel says laughing.

"Ok." This is the first girl Gerard has wanted to talk to in a long while, ever since what happened with Jessica.

"So are you in high school?" he asks her.

"Yeah I'm a sophomore."

"Cool. Me too." he says happily.

At this moment is when his friends decide to come see what is taking him so long. They walk in to find Gerard sitting at a table with a girl they had never met before. What was even more surprising was that he was smiling.

"Hey man we were wondering what happened to you." Frank says coming up behind Gerard while staring at Angel.

"Hi." she tells him when she notices him looking.

"Angel this is Frank, Ray and my brother Mikey. Guys this is Angel. She just moved here from Texas." Gerard tells them.

"Hi." they say in unison.

"Well you’re awfully cute." Frank says.

"Thank you...." she says blushing.

"Frank don't say that to her." Gerard tells him.

Everyone looks at Gerard stunned at what he just said even Angel.

"What? Are you telling me you don't think she's pretty???" Mikey asks.

"No I don't." Now their jaws drop to the floor.

"Gee don't be soo harsh man. She is sitting right next to you." says Ray.

"But to call her "pretty" is being harsh. She is not pretty. She is beautiful." he says smiling. They all ease up after that. Now Angel really turns red. Gerard notices Ray and Mikey looking from him to Angel then back to him again. He didn't understand why they are making such a big deal out of this. Since what happened between Jessica and her family, Gerard had been in a real bad depression. That was over 8 Months ago.

While Gerard was thinks about the past, Ray and Frank were asking Angel about herself. She tells them that her parents just went through a real ugly divorce and her mom asked to be transferred here so they could start fresh. She also mentions that she has two other siblings. A brother named Caleb and a sister named Lydia. She says she and her sister share an extra special bond since they are both born on the same day of the same month just three years apart. Cool Gerard thinks to himself as she could possibly be a girlfriend for Mikey.

"So do you miss San Antonio?" Ray asks her.

"Yes like crazy. I miss my school. My friends. MY LIFE." she says. Gerard notices that a single tear escapes her eye.

"It's going to be alright." he tells her wiping away the tear. He places his hand on hers and starts to rub it in a soothing motion. She was surprised by this and starts to wonder if he can feel her pulse racing. It's hard to believe that she would like someone so much even though she had just met him. He is the first guy she has ever met to make her feel like this. She dated boys back in San Antonio but none of them made her feel quite like this. Her best friend Sarah was always trying to get her together with different guys but it never worked out. Sarah would then tease her about the possibility of her being a lesbian.

"Well it's been fun talking to you all and I hate to break it up but I should really get going." she tells them.

"Do you want us to walk you back?" asks Gerard.

Now he's just holding her hand. “Sure I would like that."

They all start to walk out following Angel because they had no idea where she lived. Until they notice that they are heading down the same street that Gerard and Mikey currently lived on. Angel notices people standing outside on her porch.

"Hi mom." Angel hears Gerard yell letting go of her hand. The woman she had met earlier turns towards the sound of his voice smiling.

"That's your mom?" she asks surprised. He just nods his head.

"Oh hello boys! Angel I see you already met my sons and their friends." Donna says smiling.

"Hey Ang! Why didn't you let me know you were going for a walk? I would have gone with you." Lydia tells her.

"I'm sorry Lyd. I'll make it up to you ok." she tells her little sister.

"Oh yeah. How?" she asks.

"By introducing you to the guys that are with me. This is Frank, Ray, Gerard and Mikey. Guys this is my little sister Lydia." Angel tells her smiling.

"Hi." she says.

"Oh sure just forget about me." Caleb whines.

"Oh Cal I'm sorry. You know I didn't mean to. This is my brother Caleb."

Angel notices that Lydia is staring at Mikey with interest.

"Ok boys lets go. They need to finish settling in. If you need anything please feel free to come by anytime." Donna tells Laura.

"Ok thank you again. It was nice meeting you boys!" she says.

"Nice meeting you too. Bye Angel." says Gerard.

"Bye." After they leave, Lydia and Caleb head inside while Angel and her mom stay outside. "So mom when do we go for registration for school?"

"Not till Monday. I thought you guys would like some time to get settled in first." she answers. "It looks like Gerard is interested in you." she says smiling.

"You think so? Did you see how Lyd was looking at Mikey?"

"Yes I sure did. They seem like nice boys."

“Ok well if you need me, I’ll be upstairs.” she tells her mom. Looks like it might be an alright place to live after all Angel thought to herself while she unpacked her stuff.
Sign up to rate and review this story