Categories > Original > Humor > Army Of Two

Army Of Two

by ImAFlyingDonkey 0 reviews

I know. Typical. You can just tell from the title. It’ll be a story of an epic struggle were two people face up to the world. Well nearly. Here’s a story of two teenage kids. And their stru...

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Published: 2013-01-25 - Updated: 2013-01-25 - 299 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1. (Forest)

Hi. I’m not fun. I’m not pretty. I’m not at all interesting. And if I was you, I wouldn’t read on.

I’m your typical teenage girl. Awkward. Nerdy. Socially constipated. And just a real state. I have sandy blonde hair, blue eyes, and a petite nose, that looks like a like turd. I’m into my bands, ‘Fall Out Boy’ being my favourite. I’m not into the popular, auto tuned trash like the rest of my demented students. Oh wait. No apparently I’m the demented one.

I can tell your asking. And the answers no. No. I don’t have many friends. Who am I kidding?! I have no friends. I’m what’s known as an outsider. A loner. Whilst all the sluts in my school, spend their time with an endless string of boyfriends in their mouth. I silently read my book, in a room, by myself… don’t feel sorry for me. I’m fine. Just a bit socially deranged.

I don’t spend all my time alone. I have a dog. A chocolate Labrador called Arnie. He’s actually my best friend. He listens to me. And takes in all that I say. And stays with me, when I need someone. You see, me and Arnie are often alone at home. My dad is always going on dates with all sorts of whores in dress’s. And my mum died when I was seven. She was the one who gave me Arnie. She had rescued him as a puppy from her friend who works for the RSPCA. She felt sorry for me that I had to keep moving school. With her work and such. But I guess we don’t need to move anymore. Do we??
Sign up to rate and review this story