Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A heart full of lies

A heart full of lies

by Jack-of-hearts 0 reviews

Gerard is struggling in life and has no one to talk to, but what happens when he meets Frank Iero, a boy with everything he could ever need, but nothing he would ever want?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-02-04 - Updated: 2013-02-04 - 498 words

1Original
so first story on this account, hope you like it, r&r and I will give you a free cookie



The warm rays bathed his skin. He sat in the green field, admiring the flowers. Daisy, tulip, rose, every colour unique in its own right. The boy in the field pushed back his hair and sighed in pure bliss and closed his eyes for a moment. He opened the again and returned to playing his guitar, plucking the strings gently. He was so alone. Yet so happy. And so beautiful.

His glossy black hair reached just under his chin, his eyes had a golden glow and his skin ivory skin seemed to shine in the sun. He was bear chested, showing his inked torso. His shirt and bag lay next to him fading in colour in the sunlight. The boy looked around to the woods surrounding the field and smiled. Alone at last.

But he wasn't. Another boy sat in a tree, legs dangling from a branch, drawing. His face scrunched in concentration drawing the boy in the field. He thought about talking to him, but decided against it. It was probably for the best, this boy was strange and had no friends. No family, no one to talk to other then the occasional client.

The boy in the field picked up his shirt, put it on and left. The boy in the tree sighed and dropped from the tree. His sketch book in hand he walked to the bed and breakfast he was staying at.

The walk through the forest was short, but the boy didn't care he came to the edge of the woods and his feet slapped the pavement. He winced as he felt something ooze against his feet. He wiped the brown from his shoe on the grass and carried on his walk, taking in the scenery and people around him.

The boy arrived at the b&b and frowned. The grey building was never inviting. He walked to his room and fumbled for his key. Opening the door he saw the mess he lived in and flopped on his bed, not bothering to take his shoes or clothes of he fell asleep.

He woke sometime during the night to a knock on his door. He opened it to see the owner of the b&b.

"Your a week late on rent, pretty boy,". The boy sighed and racked a hand through his greasy hair.

"I know, I'm sorry ill have it by Wednesday I promise,"

"Look, you and me both know that won't happen, so how about we make a deal?"

The boy frowned. "What kind of deal?"

"You never have to pay rent again, instead you just blow me once a week. Simple enough,"

"Your, joking right?"

"Dead serious, Gerard, now how bout we start now?". The owner closed the door behind him and stepped out again half an hour later, a smug look on his face.

Gerard cried himself to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story