Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A heart full of lies

A heart full of hate

by Jack-of-hearts 0 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-02-08 - Updated: 2013-02-08 - 348 words

0Unrated
Gerard woke up and pulled him self from the bed. Eyeliner was stained on the pillow and Gerard remember the night before. He felt disgusting and decided to take a shower.

He stepped in and turned the heat up as high as possible, he grabbed the sponge and scrubbed at his body as hard as he could.

He stepped out and got dressed in his skinny jeans and misfits T-shirt. He pulled on his safety pin and badge adorned jacket and walked outside. He plucked a cigarette out of the packet, lit it and sucked in the cancerous fumes.

He slunk down to the ground outside his room and puffed at the fag. He saw the owner across the road and bowed his head between his knees, his dark hair hiding his face from the evil man.

He picked him self up from the ground and started to walk towards the woods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gerard sat in the tree, his feet curled up under him. The other boy appeared very shortly and sat in the middle of the field, this time he didn't have his guitar. He had a camera. He took some shots of the trees to his left then the ones dead in front of him, the ones where Gerard was sat.

The boy took some photos, then aimed directly where Gerard was sat. The boy looked at the photo, then back at the tree. Gerard panicked and jumped down running. He heard the boy call out. But carried on running as fast as his legs would carry him. They boy followed him, being quicker then Gerard he caught him and pulled him by the arm.

"Why where you in the tree? Why didn't you say anything?" The boy spoke softly.

"I was afraid," Gerard whispered.

"Of what? I wouldn't hurt you,"

Gerard stood there blankly. Why would the boy hurt him? Everyone else did, what makes this boy different.

"I'm Frank, what's your name?" Gerard shuffled a little, he didn't tell many people his real name.

"Gerard. My name is Gerard,"

And that's what made him different.

Sign up to rate and review this story