Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A heart full of lies

A heart full of sorrow

by Jack-of-hearts 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2013-03-07 - 301 words

0Unrated
Over the next few weeks Gerard opened up to Frank and in return Frank supported Gerard. Frank would take Gerard to his home and they would sit in his bedroom watching horror films till they fell asleep. But Gerard never really slept.

He would sit on Frank's window seat and look at the stars, wishing, hoping that he could trust anyone the way Frank trusted him. Gerard didn't even trust him self. That's why when the shorter of the two boys slept, Gerard placed a tender kiss on his forehead and snuck out into the night.
Frank woke up and heard the door go. He followed Gerard closely wondering why the boy would run from him. He would never even hurt Gerard, hell he would kill anyone who tried to.

Gerard ran to the graveyard and admired the head stones. He would often play a game where he'd guess what the person was like based on their name.

Rachel Jennifer Carter

It was easy, Rachel was a tomboy at heart but her parents hated her for it, so she acted girley to please them.

Jonathan Black

He was a tough guy, he alpha male and he treated people like shit. He was a bully.

It was then that Gerard stopped and stared at one single head stone. He dropped to his knees. He knew this person so well. His eyes use to shine with happiness. He was kind and gentle and a tad awkward at times but he was a kindred spirt. Gerard reached out and traced the words on the head stone. He dropped his head and tears dropped to the untamed grass.

Gerard remembered fondly his childhood, this person was his everything. Growing up they loved each other, they where as close as anyone could be.

Michael James Way
Sign up to rate and review this story