Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Can Run Away With Me,Anytime You Want

Chapter Seven

by MCR-99 1 review

Number 7 in the chapters! Hope ya like it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-02-10 - Updated: 2013-02-10 - 694 words - Complete

0Unrated
Seventh chapter guys! also,I'm not updating after tonight.I'm not updating because DAN AND PHIL ARE ON THE RADIO TONIGHT OMFG.
So,enjoy this chapter and my next update will be tomorrow.

xo Sadie


Chapter Seven.

The bag is lifted off my head,and I see my surroundings.
I'm in a white room,nothing on the walls.
Just plain white.
The large metal door opens,and Korse walks in,followed by two Draculoids.

"Ah.You're awake."Korse said.
"Where am I?"I ask.
"You,my dear,are at Better Living Industries."Korse smiles evilly,taking a step towards me.
I try to move my arms in defence,but then I notice I'm tied to the large metal table.
"I can't move!"I groan in fustration as I sqirm under the cuffs.
"That's the point.Bring the needle."
A Draculoid then walks over to Korse and hands him a needle filled with blood red liquid.
"What is that?"I ask as my eyes widen in horror.
"This is my DNA.I will inject it into your pregnant baby and the baby will become like me through the development in the womb and in the outside world."Korse hisses,flicking the tip of the needle.
"N-No!"I shout.
Two other Dracs come and stand by me,pinning me down.
"This won't hurt a bit."Korse grins evily and injects the liquid.

"Boss!"I hear a Drac shout as I awaken from my passing out.
"What is it?!"Korse booms.
"They're here,Sir.T-The Killjoys."
"What?! Can't you do anything right?!"
"I-I'm sorry sir."The Drac grimaces,and I see Korse shoot him through the head.
"Stay here.Do not move,or you will die."Korse snarls at me before leaving the room and locking the door
I lay on the bed,breathing increasing and heart racing.
My eyes dart around the room as I look for something,anything,to get me out of these cuffs.
"Shoot it down,Ghoul!"I hear a familiar sound.
He's here.
"I'm trying,Poison! Gimme a fucking break,would ya?!"I hear Frank respond as the sound of lazers hit metal,and the door is unlocked.
Seconds later,Frank and Gerard are in the room,with Gerard enclosing me in a tight hug.
"What did he do to you,Sadie?"He whispered."Tell me the truth."
"Gee,he injected me with his DNA.Our baby gonna become like him."I sob,and Gerard hugs me tighter.
"C'mon.Let's get you out of here."
"Gerard,I can't walk."I say,and Gerard lifts me into his arms,bridal style.
"Then,I'll carry you outta here.Frank,lead the way."Gerard orders,and we leave the room.
As we decend down the hall,three Dracs appear.
"Ghoul kill 'em!"Gerard orders,and Frank guns them all down.
"Poison,take her around the back."Frank says.
"Okay,Frank.You got the car keys?"Gerard asks.
We then hear a huge boom.
"They just blew up our CAR!"Frank whines and freaks out like a fangirl meeting her favourite band,yet he isn't the fangirling at all.
"I'll just have to run for it then!"Gerard yells,and he carries me out through the back.
After five minutes,we are out of Battery City,and on the highway back home.
"Thanks."I say,resting my head on Gerard's chest.
"You're welcome.And I promise to never let them get you again.Ever."He says,kissing my forehead.
He then began singing as we walked down the highway.

If you stay,I would even wait all night.
Or until my heart explodes.
How long until we find our way in the dark and out of harm?
You can run away with me anytime you want.


After a mile or so walk,we arrive home.
Safe and sound.

Aww... Cute. Now,you see where I got the fic name from.The song Summertime,by the great My Chemical Romance.
Now,you see how my plot is shaping up to how it is.
Rate and Review.
I love you all,you Fabulous Killjoys!

xo Sadie

My eyes dart around the room as I look for something to
Sign up to rate and review this story