Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Can Run Away With Me,Anytime You Want

Chapter Six

by MCR-99 2 reviews

Sixth Update.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-02-10 - Updated: 2013-02-10 - 562 words - Complete

0Unrated
I know I said I was gonna update again a couple more times yesterday but I forgot.I will make it up to you guys though,I promise.Here is the 6th chapter.

xo Sadie



Chapter Six.

I'm officially pregnant.
And I couldn't be more happier.
Although,me and Gee do have a few arguments about it sometimes,but we always pull through.

"Gerard,I just don't think it's a good idea to raise kids out here.."I say quietly,3 months after I got pregnant.
"Why?"He asked.
"Because,chances are,the baby could be easily killed.I don't want that."
"Why do you always look on the nagative side of things? What about the good things about having a baby?"He asked,raising his voice a little bit.
"Because,Gerard.There's always --"
"A downside to things."He finishes my sentence.
"Exactly.Why are you angry for?"I ask,sitting in the booth in the diner that we were standing by.
"I..I don't know.I'm sorry I got angry,I guess I'm new to the whole 'dad' thing."He mutters.
"Gerard,it'll be alright."I sigh,getting up and hugging him."I promise."
"It's already alright.I have you,and I have the baby."He smiles,and kisses me softly.
"Where are the others?"I ask,searching around the room.
"Out.Hunting Dracs,getting supplies,all that sorta thing."He smiles seductivly."So,it's just you and me in this big,empty diner."
"So it seems."I smile back."But,won't it be a little hard,you know,with me carrying a baby and all."
"Yeah,but the doctor said nothing about make-outs."Gee whispers.
"Okay,lover-boy.."I sigh.
"Go off to the lounge and set up a film,I'll be there in a minute."He kisses me,and I leave the room.
I walk into the lounge to see a gun pointed towards me.
"Don't scream."A voice commands.
"W-who are you?"I ask.
"Korse.I lead the scarecrow unit in Blind."He replies.
"Blind?"
"Better Living Industries.Our aim is to get rid of Killjoys like you,to make the world a much better place."Korse smiles evilly,turning his gun sideways.
We've read about him,we know all about Korse and the Draculoids.
"So,you're here to kill me?"
"Not yet,you are carrying a child.But,in due time,we will hunt you down and kill everybody you love."Korse grins devilishly.
Suddenly,two Dracs appear behind me.One of them had a bag,another with a thick piece of rope.
"Cuff her."Korse orders,and suddenly it all goes dark as the bag is placed over my head and tied up not too tight,and my hands are bound together behind my back.
"Let's go,before Lover-Boy comes back and sees this."One of the Dracs hiss menacingly,and I am pushed forward towards the back door.
"Watch your head!"Korse snarls as he pushes me into a car and I hit my head on the top of the door,causing me to black out.

A/N:Ooh.Yep,my plot has taken an interesting twist.I promise to update again a few more times today.When the next awesome idea that fits with this plot comes along,I will type it up for all of you.So,until then,Rate and Review.

xo Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story