Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Can Run Away With Me,Anytime You Want

Chapter 5.

by MCR-99 0 reviews

5th Chapter everybodyy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-02-09 - Updated: 2013-02-09 - 494 words - Complete

0Unrated
Okay,so here is the fifth chapter of this epic fic.I hope ya like.

xo Sadie



Chapter Five.


For the past three months,it's been busy.I've been tending to Frankie's needs.He's finally gotten a bit better.
Doctor Death,the doctor for the Killjoys,came over a few times for routine checkings.Frankie had to have an injection one time during his visit,much to Gee's dismay.I helped him through it though.

One night,while I was laying on his bed,which was now connected with mine,I was playing with Gerard's fingers.It's a habit I have,I guess.
"Sadie?"Gerard whispered,and I turned over to face him.
"Yeah,Gee?"
"Do you love me?"He asked.
Why did he ask that?
He knows I love him!
"Of course!"I smile,and a grin appears on his face.
"Good."
He then shuts his eyes for a bit.
"Gerard? Why did you ask that for?"I ask.
"Because."He responds,with his eyes still closed."I've been thinking.."
"Yes..?"
"I want us to start a family."He says as his eyes flick open.
"B-but it'll be dangerous,having a kid out here.With the Dra--"
Gerard cut me off by kissing me firmly.
"Don't worry about that just yet.We'll cross that bridge when we come to it."He smiled,before kissing me again.
I felt his tongue dance on my bottom lip,and I giggled.
"You like that huh?"He grinned.
He did the same thing again,but this time,I let him in.
Shit,this feels good.
Within minutes,we are both in the nude and he is ready to thrust.
"This may hurt,just a little.."He warned before,ever so slightly,pushing in his dick.
This is going ---
Okay,OW!
Yep,this hurts.Holy shit.
"You alright?"He asked,mid thrust."You want me to stop?"
"No! I like it."I say quickly,and the biggest grin appears on his face.
After about 20 to 30 thrusts,he came.
He kept himself inside of me for about 10 minutes.
"It's warm in here.."He grinned and thrusted again.
I felt him come again,then he pulled out his dick and collapsed on top of me.

Wow.So,it'll be intresting to see how this turns out.While I was writing the smut I had an awesome idea for when I am pregnant with the baby.But I'm not telling until Chapter Seven,that is when the idea will be moulded together,and a lot of drama begins.I'm thinking of a sort of 'Breaking Dawn:Part One' birth,just no vampires.I don't die either,but I do develop some sort of disease.
There! That is all I am saying,you guys!
Rate and Review and my next update shall be at mid-day.After I've had a sandwich or something for my lunch.I am now gonna go get some breakfast,because I am like really hungry..
xo Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story