Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Can Run Away With Me,Anytime You Want

Chapter Four.

by MCR-99 5 reviews

Fourth Chapter.I'll add in some violence. Yeh.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-02-08 - Updated: 2013-02-08 - 1119 words - Complete

0Unrated
Right,here's the next updating guys! Hope ya like! (Ps:on my 49th page of reviews woo!)

xo Sadie



Chapter Four.

I looked at Gee's sleeping face.He looked so peaceful,without a care in the world.
I heard the bedroom door creek open and Mia creep in.
"Sadie? Where's my brother?"Mia asked in a hushed whisper.
"Who,Frankie? He was here earlier today.."I mumbled and rose from the bed carefully.
"I'm scared,I can't find him.."Mia cried.I hugged her tightly.
"We'll find him.C'mon."I say and we head out the bedroom into the front of the diner.

"Frank,where the fuck are you?!"I mumble to myself as I look around the diner.
He wasn't in the lounge,or in the bathroom.
The phone then rang,and I rushed to pick it up.

"Hello?!"
"Sadie,is that you?"I heard Frankie's voice whisper.
"No,it's the fucking cleaner! Of course it's me,Frank!"
"Alright,calm your butt."He laughed.
"Where are you?!"I shout down the phone.
"Out."He said.
"Yeah,I can see that but where?!"
"In Battery City,just collecting some stuff."
"You wanna get yourself shot?!"I shriek,and Mia covers her ears.
"Sorry,Mia."I say to her.I then turn my attention back to the phone.
"Tell me where you are,I'll come get you outta there."I say.
"I'll be -- OW! FUCK!"
"What?! Frank,talk to me!"I shout as I heard the lazer shoot and Frankie's groan.
"A Drac just fucking shot me!"He screamed.
"Stay there,I'm coming.What street you on?"
"S-second and B-boulevard.."He stuttered.
"Okay,I'm on my way."I say and hang up.
"Where's Frankie? Is he okay?!"Mia asks.
"He's injured.I'm gonna go get him."I say,and dash towards the bedroom.
"Morning,beautiful!"I heard Gee say as he got up.
"Gee,Frankie's hurt.Car keys?"I say,holding out my hand.
"What do you mean,hurt?"He questioned,passing me the keys.
"He got shot out in Battery City."I sigh as I pull on my jacket and boots.=
"I told him not to go out there alone!"Gee angered,and I pulled him close.
"It's okay,baby.It isn't your fault.I'll go get him,okay?"I shush him.
"O-Okay.Just come back safe okay?"
"I promise."I smile.I quickly kiss him,then run out to the car.
Within seconds,I was out on the road towards Battery City.

I drove onto Boulevard to see Frankie's body sprawled out on the pavement,with two dracs pointing guns at him.
I park a few miles away and point my gun out the window,pulling the trigger and watching the two dracs collapse dead on the ground.
I dashed out the car as fast as I could and ran to Frankie's side."Where did you get hit,Frank?"I demand.
"T-The leg.."He stuttered,and I carefully lifted him up into my shaking arms and carried him back to the car.
I placed him in the back as carefully as I could,then got into the drivers seat,switching on the ignition.
I saw three more dracs headed towards us,and floored it.
"Frank,I want you to cover the back window!"I shout over the roaring engine.
"Wha --?"
"Now."I growled,staring him dead in the eye.
He quickly got out his gun,and aimed it out the window,shooting down the two dracs on bikes and one of them in a car.
"Sadie,can't this car go any fucking faster?!"He shouted,and I shoved my foot down on the pedal as the car climbed to 50mph,then 60,then 100mph in three seconds.
"Fast enough?!"I yell back,still keeping my eyes on the road.
"Fucking perfect!"He smiled as he shot down the final drac,and we left Battery City.

"Frank,where the fuck were you?!"Penina shouted as I help Frankie onto the sofa.
"Woah,what happened to 'Frankie'?"He asked.
"That is only when I'm happy,Frank-ie!"Penina scowled.
"You called him Frankie."I point out as I lift Frankie's leg up onto a pillow and lift up the leg of his jeans.
"That is because,he is home.And I'm happy."Penina smiled,and kissed him.
I surveyed the wound,and it looked bad.It went right up to his thigh.
"Frank,pants off."I order.
"Woah! What the fu--"
"I've gotta patch up the whole wound,and this cut goes right up to your thigh."
"Sadie! You're home!"I heard the others cheer as they run into the room.Gerard is at my side in seconds,wrapping his arm around my waist.
"Not now,Gee.Later."I sigh,and he takes his arm away.
"Woah,Frank! What the fuck did you do to yourself out there?"Mikey seethed as he looked at the giant cut on Frank's leg,the full wound.
"Dracs."He answered.
"Oh."Mikey gasped as he sat down and pulled Amy down next to him.
"Don't get comfy,guys!"I order,and everyone stands back up.
"What do you want us to do then,Sadie?"Bob asked.
"Right,Bob and Jen.Go get a needle,thread and bandages.Amy,Mikey.Go get some rubbing alcohol and drinking alcohol for Frankie to drink."I dish out the orders and the four of them run out the room.
"N-Needles?"Gerard gasps,and I hold his hand.
"It's okay,you don't have to stay and watch this.Go and wait in our room."I say.
"No.I'll be okay,just don't hold one near me."He says quietly.
"Okay.I promise."I smile.
Bob,Jen,Mikey and Amy then return with the equipment.
"Alright,I'm gonna go get out my gear.Penina,do not suck Frank's dick while I'm gone,alright?!"I say,and Penina nods.
I then leave the room to change.

"Fuck! Ow! That hurts!"Frank screams out in pain.
"Well,I am sewing up a cut,Frank!"I say.
"Are you done yet?"Gerard asks while he still hides his eyes.
"Nearly."I say as I concentrate on sewing up the last few gashes."Okay,I'm done."
"Thank god!"Gerard sighs and uncovers his eyes as I cover up the sewed patch.
"Thanks,Sadie."Frank smiles,then winces as he tries to move his leg.
"I wouldn't move,if I were you."I say.
"Right."He says,and keeps his leg still."Thanks again."
"No worries,just don't run off again."

This chapter has been written to it's fullness.I'm feeling a little sad because my nephew,Brandon,has badly hurt himself.I care about my family dearly btw.
So,rate and review.

xo Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story