Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Does anyone notice, does anyone care?

Just To Hold You Close And Tight

by Justalostflutterby 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-02-17 - Updated: 2013-02-17 - 1985 words

0Unrated
A/n: ALL TIME LOW WAS PERFECT! IT WAS THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE! EVER! I LOVED IT SO MUCH, ALEX IS THE MOST PERFECT HUMAN BEING ON THE PLANET. I LOVE YOU! -xo

Anyway...Here's the chapter:

Chapter 13: Just To Hold You Close & Tight...

Gerard:

“Run,” I whispered to him as I grabbed his hand and unlocked the bathroom door, cutting through Mikey and Ray, almost certain that I had broken one of their noses or something. Frank and I completely ignored their calls as we ran through the room away from Mikey as he attempted to run after us.

You would have thought with Frank's tiny legs and the fact that I can't run a few metres without coughing up my lungs; that Mikey would catch up to us. But Ray, being the all-sensible one pulled Mikey backwards and helped us make our escape.

Frank and I continued to laugh hysterically the whole time, unable to control ourselves. It took us about half an hour to eventually make our way back to our own dorm and when we did, Frank collapsed on the bed and pretended to fall asleep. Well, this was only going to end one way.

I shut the door behind me and walked over before climbing on top of him, pinning his wrists down to the bed. Frank whimpered beneath me and I ran a gentle fingertip over the mark that I had made on his neck, I pecked his lips softly and frowned. “I really am sorry...”

“No you're not,” Frank joked as he shoved me away playfully, grinning. “Ass,” I smirked wide and shrugged off my jacket.

“Mikey's going to hate me now,” I muttered as I played with my hair in the mirror, not really used to it being 'kind of fluffy and healthy'. Meh.

“He won't, Gee. He's your brother after all,” Frank attempted to make light of the situation.

“And?” I turned to him square on. “That wouldn't mean anything if he really doesn't like what's going on between us, Frank!” I snapped at him loudly and once I saw the hurt look on his face I clasped my hands over my eyes. Why did I just do that? Why did I snap at him? He didn't even ask anything wrong...Oh my God...Gerard, control yourself. This is Frank. Not your parents.

“What is going on between us, Gerard? Go on, explain it to me. Go on, go on.” Frank said as he walked over to me nervously. His bottom lip quivering a little as he did so, making it clear to me that he had obviously been affected by the change in my voice and the scared look behind my eyes.

“I...I k-know how I feel a-about you, Frank.” I stammered, nervous myself now as he took another step towards me. Every nerve in my body on edge. Something was going on inside of me, don't ask me what. Anger? Maybe? Something that I hadn't felt for at least a few months now.

“And what is that?” Frank urged on, running a hand up my chest and up to my neck, every movement that he was making was half-calming me, but also half-awakening something inside of me.

“That you're perfect for me...” I whimpered and Frank leant up and pressed his lips to mine, obviously after pulling me down to him because of his height. I ran a hand through his hair and it soothed the fire that had been balling up inside of me, I kissed him harder and it practically put the fire out. Okay, so this was an experiment. Whenever I was angry; kiss Frank. That would be my solution.

I pushed him back onto the bed and placed my knees on either side of his hips, pressing myself to him as I kissed his neck tenderly; being ever so careful so I didn't hurt him again. I really did regret what I did, even though I didn't know it. Yes, I did want to leave a mark, but...It was huge.

Frank ran his hand down my arm and made his way to my hands, where he locked his fingers in mine and kissed them carefully. “Don't get carried away again, Gee...” He teased, I laughed, rolled my eyes before sitting up at the pillows and pulling him with me, I snuggled down into the pillows until he arrived where I wrapped my arms tightly around him, playing with his hands once more.

Frank:

Once Gerard had fallen asleep I leaned down, kissed his hair, closed my eyes and slowly slid away beneath him, he stirred a little in his sleep, but stayed asleep nonetheless. I shoved on Gerard's leather jacket which had a turned up collar, which I gladly pulled up to cover up my 'name-tag'

I rolled my eyes before going into a bag inside of my suitcase that I still hadn't unpacked before grabbing a few hundred dollars, who knows how much I would need. I slowly crept out of the dorm and shoved my headphones in as I made my way through the campus. I would have to lie about my age yet again, they would believe me, right? I guessed that they would have to; my other tattoos were signs of that.

I think that you can guess where I was going now.

I waltzed into the tattooist's shop that Gerard had pointed out to me earlier, it took me about an hour to get here in total and yeah...I was nervous. Nervous as hell. I just kept replaying Gerard's lyrics...I had remembered them completely. “But would anything matter if you're already dead...But does anyone notice? But does anyone care?”

“Can I help you?” I blinked a few times and was faced by a lanky, young-ish man, maybe in his early twenties; who had black short-ish hair and was also; covered in tattoos, wearing all black.

“Er yeah can I have your art book of tattoos?” I asked casually, trying to seem like I was older than I was. He shrugged before handing me a black folder, I took it and sat down on a chair as I searched through it. Instantly, I found one that I wanted. No doubt about it. The same man came over to me with a raised eyebrow.

“I'm guessing you're not here to do an inspection of pretty pictures, am I right?” I laughed and shook my head and pointed to the scorpion on the second page. “You sure?” He asked as he took the folder from me.

“Yes sir,” I smiled innocently.

“Where will it be?” I noticed that on his name-tag it said Andy, okay then...Andy gestured for me to enter a room in the back which had various colours on the wall that would definitely make Gerard want to punch the lights out of him. Gerard was more of a...Simple, black kinda guy. Oh God, Gerard...

I shrugged off Gerard's jacket (that smelled like him too), before pointing to the back of my neck where Gerard had left his mark. Andy burst out laughing and I blushed a deep red colour instantly. As if it actually did say 'Gerard Way!' in massive letters. Gerard wasn't exactly a celebrity in this school. Neither was I for that matter; only with music.

“Girlfriend go too far?” Andy joked as he pointed to the chair, I sat down in it and shrugged a little.

“I guess you could say that.” Gerard was like a girl anyway. Sassy diva.

“So definitely on this side?” He asked, he grabbed an antiseptic wipe or whatever the hell it was before wiping it over where it would be. I would usually get a tattoo every three months and I hadn't had one in at least four. This would be for Gerard and it would hurt like a bitch. I was sure of it.

It was on my neck, right where a vein was probably. I was literally putting my life into the hands of 'Andy'. He was pale, but I think that it was due to make-up. He seemed like a happy-go-lucky kind of a guy with a deep voice and he would definitely pick up the chicks. Oh God; I wasn't checking him out was I? Oh my...Those eyes...

“Can I at least ask your name?” He asked as he got things ready.

“Frank, sir. Frank Iero,” I told him innocently, looking away from him; trying to make it look like I was not just checking him out. Gerard was better. Yeah. He was. Gerard was mine. And I was his; the scorpion would prove that. And he was going to kill me for it! I just knew it!

“My friend mentioned you the other day!” He gasped, suddenly grinning wide at me.

“H-he did?” I stammered, nervous that people were talking about me. I was hardly special, was I?

“Yeah, my friend Ashley. He's in your music class, he was fascinated by your guitar skills by the sounds of things.” I laughed a little and shrugged, “sounded really psyched to just be in the same room as you to be honest, man. Right...You ready?” I nodded slowly as I played with my lip ring. “Just take deep breaths...It's going to hurt quite a bit.”

I could handle pain; that wasn't a new thing to me, it was just whether I could put up with it for a long time or not was the question. He slowly raised the needle to my neck and I took in a deep breath as he drew on the pattern, I closed my eyes and played with my lip ring for the majority of it, thinking of Gerard. The pain wasn't as bad as I thought but when he started to fill it in I shrieked out quietly when he hit a vein.

He held back a laugh and let me calm down before continuing, “nearly done...” Andy told me calmly as he finished the tiny details again, making it as perfect as possible. He pulled away and smiled, nodding, “finished masterpiece.”

Andy handed me a mirror and I closed my eyes before looking at it, woah! It looked fucking awesome! And it covered up my old name-tag pretty well. I grinned wide at Andy as he went into the front again, I guessed that I should follow him so I practically ran after him, grabbing my jacket on the way. He was adding up the cost on the cash register,

“that'll be...Twenty-two-fifty,” I handed him the money. “Cheaper than usual because Ashley would not shut up about you.” I laughed and saluted him before leaving,

“See ya around, tell Ashley I said hey!” I waved and ran out the door, oh great! It was raining. Just my luck. I pulled up Gerard's jacket collar and practically ran back to the dorm. It took me a little quicker than the time before and when I slowly opened the dorm door he was sat at his desk sketching something.

“We really need to stop with these occasional sneak-outs...” He muttered, completely focussed on his work. Not even once glancing at me. Luckily, it was quite dark in here. The only light that was on was the lamp at his desk.

“Miss me, then?” I smirked wide and lay down on the bed, taking off his jacket and threw my Ipod to the side. Gerard finished up a little bit of the drawing that he was and he spun to face me.

“Of course I did! Next time you better leave a post-it.” He warned and threw me a packet of pink ones for emphasis. I laughed and winked before placing them on the bedside table.

“Will do, will do...” I said as sarcastically as I could, trying to do an accurate impersonation of him.
Sign up to rate and review this story