Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Lifetime Like This (Spell Out My Denial)

So, You Enjoyed Being Around Him, Then?

by AlexisSCREAM 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-02-18 - Updated: 2013-02-18 - 257 words

0Unrated
Okay, here's another update and all that...

xoxo



Of course I did. Of Course. Frank is... was amazing. Really. From his hair to his clothes to his voice. Just him. I loved being around him.

We'd sit together during our lunch break, snuggled up against one another, not wanting to move. We just wanted to be together. Sometimes we'd fall asleep together, other times we'd talk about drawing matching superheroes or writing a story. It was relaxing, calming. I always felt that I could trust him.

I remember one day... we skipped school and spent the day in the children's park, cramped underneath the slide with some comic books and music. That was all we needed. After that, we went back to his and he showed me something he'd written. He was a guitarist, see, and he was fucking talented. He told me to sing along with him, but I didn't want to at that moment. I'd always been self-concious about my voice. I loved singing, but I didn't want to break people's eardrums, so I remained silent. I recall kissing him after he'd finished playing, and then kissing each of his talented fingers and...

I think I should stop there with that little, uhm, story.

But I loved being around him. It was the best thing ever, it really was. I wanted to be around him every second of every day, even when it wasn't possible. He was like my drug and yet like my oxygen. He kept me high and alive. And I needed him.
Sign up to rate and review this story