Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Another Way To How I Feel (my online diary type thing I think)

Another Way To How I Feel (my online diary type thing I think)

by DaniAtaDisco 1 review

Basically how I feel for no reason. I have no reason to feel it yet I do. Hope you enjoy it. I'll try and make it as much about MCR related as possible.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2013-02-20 - Updated: 2013-02-21 - 449 words

0Unrated
Kiss me. Tell me you love me. I will always love you. Tell me everything will get better. When will it get better?

Tell me you'll sick by me till the end. Tell me that, you're always gonna stay alive for me. Tell me. I need to know.

I need someone to love and love me back just as much. Do you have any clue how much I need you? Well, Do you?

What would you say if I said I couldn't do it? If I couldn't live through the pain, the problems. The constant feeling of not being loved.

What if I told you I wanted to die. But I knew better, but still wanted it. That you have no clue how much I want to cut, but don't because of how other people might react when or if they ever find out.

What happens when it all goes away? When I forget about everything that has happened? What then? What happens if I forget you forget me forget all the pain and misery? I honestly don't know.

Will you be there to support me? Or will you be there to watch me fall. Will you catch me? Would you be the one to push me to the end of it all.

Please help. I don't know what to do. This depression I'm in is like a black hole I can't escape. I feel like it's surrounding me, sucking me in to its abyss of nothingness. Like I can't do anything. I just feel sad and lonely all the time.

I can't do it. I feel like I have no energy left. What am I to do? Call for help? No. I'm too stubborn to. My pride is in the way. My silence screams and pleas for you to help me. You're just too deaf.

You're blind to what you can't see. You look yet you don't observe. How cliche. Over used. Under cared. Drowning in ocean of sorrows.

What happens when it all goes away? When the end has come but there's simply nothing left for you. Will you remember me? Or wash me away? Toss me away like a dirty towel you don't want and need to get rid of.

I'm too tired to fight for me anymore. I give up I call it a quits. But I know better. So I'll stay alive. If not for me. Than for them. The band(s) I love the most. Not for you. Never for you.

I was just your personal therapist. Always there to solve your problems and the person you rant to.

You were never there for me.

You were only there to watch me fall.
Sign up to rate and review this story