Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > House At The End Of The Street

House At The End Of The Street

by Hozzie 2 reviews

Missy's new in town and soon makes friends with her next-door neighbour Frank Iero. But Frank has a secret.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Published: 2013-02-19 - Updated: 2013-02-19 - 678 words - Complete

0Unrated
Prologue

Thunder and lightning crashed outside. It was a pretty bad storm. However Mr and Mrs Iero were sleeping quite peacefully through it.

A little girl with curly jet-black hair wasn't though. She sat up slowly in her bed before climbing out of it. She opened her bedroom door slowly then crept down the corridor. Her mind was so clouded with thoughts that she bumped into a lamp and sent it crashing to the floor.

This woke up Mr and Mrs Iero. They looked at each other but it was Mrs Iero who got out of bed to see what was causing all the noise. She went into the corridor and saw her daughter standing in the corridor with the lamp on the floor. Mrs Iero walked towards her slowly, eyeing her warily and not saying enough. She bent down to the floor to pick up the lamp and the young girl raised her arm in the air. Too late Mrs Iero noticed that she was holding a knife. She slammed it down into her head, killing her so quickly that Mrs Iero didn't get a chance to scream.

Mr Iero knew something strange was going on but he remained in bed, staring at the closed door. There was silence for a long moment and he considered calling his wifes name but he was too afraid to do that. He wasn't sure what he was afraid of exactly but he still didn't do it. His eyes widened when the bedroom door flung open and the young girl ran at him, screaming, the knife clutched tightly in her hand.





Chapter One...

"We're finally here." Ana Jane Flores said, getting out of the car and looking up at the large house she'd just purchased for her and her daughter "Do you like it?"

Missy got out the other side of the car and looked at the house too. Up until that moment she'd hated the idea of moving into a new town full of people she didn't know but now she decided that she'd changed her mind "It's beautiful." Missy admitted "Let's go inside."

"Alright." The two of them went inside. They had nothing better to do, they were waiting for the moving van to show up with their stuff.

There were lots of wide windows looking out at the forest that surrounded them. They lived on a really long street with about five houses on it, all of them about a ten minute walk away from each other "Hey..." Missy said, looking out the window "Is that the Iero's house?"

When they'd been buying the house, they'd heard that the reason the large house was so cheap was because there had been a murder in the house over the road a few years ago and now people were too scared to buy the house.

"I guess it is." Ana replied, running her fingers through her hair "I didn't realise it'd be so close. Does it bother you?"

Missy shook her head "Not really."

"Nobody lives there anyway I don't think, so it shouldn't cause a problem. Oh look there's the moving guys. Can you help me unpack everything please?"

"Of course." Missy replied, looking away from the Iero house and going to help her Mom unpack.




That night, Ana and Missy were supposed to be having an early night after all the unpacking. Missy was fast asleep because she was really tired. Ana was still awake, reading a book with the curtains wide open so that she could look outside even though it was pitch black. She nearly jumped out of her skin when a light turned on outside in the house over the road. In the Iero's house. She got up and walked over to the window then shook her head. No one lived there. She must be seeing things. She closed the curtains then climbed into bed.




[A/N] - I was just gonna finish at the prologue but that seemed too short ;L This is pretty short too but still :3 Hope you liked it so far! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story