Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Who Gives A Damn If We Lose The War?

Who Gives A Damn If We Lose The War?

by intoyouricyblues 7 reviews

Summertime and the livin' is easy. (Except when you're on the run.) *AUDITIONED STORY*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-02-26 - Updated: 2013-03-03 - 936 words

5Exciting
I crouched down against the wall and peered around the corner of the diner. No one in sight though I could barely see. A sliver of moonlight shined through dark red curtains and the floor reflected my body. I tiptoed around and into the kitchen area. A few dollars lay on the Formica table and I snatched them up and stuffed them in the back pocket of my denim miniskirt. I walked around the table and my foot slipped on the checkered floor and I fell down. Suddenly the lights came on.

"FREEZE!" A tall Hispanic girl with black hair and hot pick highlights stood in front of me, pointing an orange laser gun in my face. I held my hands up. Another girl ran out, shorter than the other with puffed up multicolored hair and violet eyes.

"Who's this?" she barked at the taller girl. I couldn't say anything because of the accident so I widened my eyes and waved my hands in a 'no harm' way.

"What's your name, chica?" The tall girl narrowed her brown eyes at me and nudged the laser gun deeper into the side of my face. "Tell me fucking right now or I'll kill you." she snarled and I whimpered. A door to my right burst open and a boy ran out, bright red hair in his eyes.

"Atomic! Who's this kid?" I bristled at being called a kid and the Hispanic girl turned to the boy.

"She won't say. Get Jet Star out here so he can make her talk." she ordered. The boy strode over and lifted me up by the arm.

"Who are you and who do you work for? Tell me." he said flatly. I shook my magenta hair back and forth frantically. if I wasn't mute I'd say that I was a killjoy like them but I couldn't. Due to Korse 'The Power', my vocal cords were no longer present. (This is partly true. I cut them during a suicide attempt.) Three more guys walked into the small diner room, an boy with a fro, a small one and a tall blonde one with striking hazel eyes.

"Colorful Shadow, Atomic Revolver, Party Poison," Fro-Head addressed the violet eyed, the Hispanic and the red-head. "Who is this?"

"That's what we'd like to know." Colorful Shadow spat. Party Poison shook me.

"You better fuckin' say something or we'll ghost ya."

"Party, you're scaring her! Look at her eyes, she's freaked out!" the taller blonde boy hissed.

"Shut up Kobra Kid. She probably works for BL/I." Party growled. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a notepad on the table and a felt-tip marker. MY NAME IS MUTE IMMOLATION AND I'M A KILLJOY LIKE YOU. I scribbled. Their eyes all widened. Before anyone could say anything else a brunette with green skinny jeans ran in.

"Did I miss anything?" she asked brightly in a semi-British accent. No one said anything. Kobra Kid continued to stare at me and I lowered my head.

"Toxic, you know sign-launguage, right?" Kobra questioned. She nodded and played with her hair. "Immolation, why can't you speak and how'd you get in here?"

"My vocal cords were ripped out when I was captured by Korse. I got in because the door was unlocked." I signed. Toxic translated. Everyone turned to look at Atomic who turned red.

"I. . uh. . was playing with the lock." she muttered.

"Way to go." the short raven-haired boy muttered. His arm was wrapped around Shadow's so I assumed they were dating. Atomic shot him a look of annoyance and she dropped the laser gun from my head. I sighed in relief.

"Hey, it wasn't Atomic's fault she made it in. It was an accident, okay Fun Ghoul?" Party snapped. He took Atomic Revolver's hand and she looked up at him lovingly.

"Whatever. Can I go back to bed?" Fro-head (who I would later learn was named Jet Star) whined.

"Not yet. Why did you come here anyways?" Kobra asked me kindly.

"I needed a place to sleep and I thought it was empty. Also, I stole some money." I signed guiltily and dropped the money near my yellow Converse high-tops.

"Well. If you need a place to stay you can sleep on the couch for now." Kobra smiled. I smiled back shyly.

"How do we know she's not a spy?" Shadow's eyes narrowed suspiciously at me and I backed away from her.

"I think she's okay. Her vocal cords were cut by Korse so obviously she's not on BL/I's side." Fun Ghoul piped in, looking apologetically at me.

"Bedtime?" Toxic suggested. Jet Star pecked her on the lips and they walked back in the room they came from.

"I think we can trust you." Party Poison mused. I nodded and gave them a thumbs-up. He, Atomic, Ghoul and Shadow left the room too. That left me with Kobra Kid.

I'm sorry I scared you all. I wrote on the notepad. Kobra Kid nodded.

"It's fine. I'm sorry we were all a bit violent. We had a killjoy who turned against us and now she works for Korse. She was mute like you." He muttered, staring off into space.

Is Party Poison your brother?

"Yeah, he can be a bit of a jerk." Kobra laughed.

Well, goodnight. I promise, you can trust me.

"I'll take your word for it." Kobra Kid said walking away.



So. . .How'd you all like it? Is it good so far? I hope I did your characters justice. Please rate and review! It'd be cool if this could make it to a five! xo Ari
Sign up to rate and review this story